***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

"Sam's Whiteline Statement"

Everything Lancer Related + News & Current Affairs.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

SAM-24A
Alumni
Alumni

"Sam's Whiteline Statement"

Postby SAM-24A » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:30 pm

Hello all,

As indicated in the Admin Report, I am the person who has investigated this Group Buy Issue.
To coin a phrase: I've [b][color=orange]"LIFTED the LID"[/color][/b]

As you are all aware, I’ve been involved with the Whiteline R&D for rear swaybars since Nov 2008.
My affiliation and association with them has been constructive, respectful and productive hence the release of Lancer bars available at present.

I've been in constant contact with Whiteline during the announced R&D issues (front bar) over the past 5months which also encompass the inception of the Group Buy in Jan 5th 2010.

It became very apparent when revealed to me on Mon 24th May after the WTAC at Eastern Creek 21st & 22nd May by Andrew Nolan (Whiteline’s Marketing Manager) that
[b][color=red]“NO ORDERâ€￾[/color][/b] for a ClubCJ SwayBars Group Buy existed from any Repco Store Nationwide in their Sales/Order System.

Via my association and concern for both Repco and Whiteline, I felt immensely compelled to investigate this finding in order to ascertain the facts and quash any dispersion upon Repco, Whiteline, the Gruop Buy Organiser or ClubCJ’s Admin Team.

The course of investigation has taken me 5 weeks of constant research, telegraphic and electronic pursuits with Repco and Whiteline at some expense and much time traded effort.

I immediately informed recently appointed Admin member Chris Ballard on behalf of the Admin Team, beginning on the day of Whitelines “No Orderâ€￾ announcement Mon 24th May.

[b][color=red]“ATTENTIONâ€￾[/color][/b]
[color=cyan]In Deserving Defence for Chris Ballard “No Fameâ€￾ – “No Fateâ€￾ [/color]
[b][color=yellow]I Hereby State Conclusively and Affirmatively, and without “Contest or Witâ€￾ from any member with-in this Club.[/color][/b]

Chris being completely oblivious and unknowing of this situation was totally shocked and deeply distressed by my revelations of the unplaced Group Buy Order for over 4 months.

As a newly appointed Administrator, Chris felt enormously compelled to announce this revelation,
but with the [color=orange]"integrity of intents"[/color] and [color=orange]"heart felt respect"[/color] for this Clubs members and those financially involved, he unwillingly decided to contact and afford Adrian Tripp the presumed benefit of unforseen and/or irresponsible circumstances and firmly compelled him to seek and reply swiftly and as conclusively as possible in order to resolve this issue.

At this point, Nick Ramahlo, ClubCJ’s Liasion Officer was also involved, and a Consultation Process was initiated with all the other Admins.

For the entire 5 weeks, I provided every single piece of information and factually supported evidence available to me. No secrets, no lies, no fabrications, rather names, email addresses and phone numbers of all and transcripts of all PM’s and Emails between myself and Whitelines’ Andrew Nolan, myself and Adrian Tripp, myself and Repcos’ Branch and State Managers and Auditors.

Whilst you may feel the afforded right to question the Admins course of action or inaction during this period of my investigation, you should strongly consider and realise their tendentious position and why it was imperative they [b][color=cyan]act only and when it was deemed appropriate to do so.[/color][/b]
It’s often stated: “Put the Cart Before the Horseâ€￾ but one should ensure the Horse is assuredly secured to the Cart else the loose Cart will run over you !

Hence it’s now known and obvious to me the Admin Team needed to collate and confirm all the facts and evidence provided by myself rather than run on speculated assumptions.

The final proof of all my allegations came to the Admin Team on Thursday evening 24th June.
The Brisbane Repco manager and Auditor contacted and confirmed all to Liasion Officer Nick Ramahlo after they completed an interview with Adrian in their offices earlier at 4pm.
The manager also contacted and consulted with me at length that same night.
It’s worth noting that Repco had been reading and monitoring all which was posted on the
“ORDEREDâ€￾ Whiteline SwayBar Group Buy thread for three weeks prior to their interview with Adrian.

[b][color=yellow]So: "To all who are Financially Involved and Respectfully to those wishing to make Opinionated Statements".[/color][/b]

The reason I committed myself to pursue and investigate this issue was because the ClubCJ members paid into the Whiteline Order had a:
[color=cyan]“Financial Entitlementâ€￾ to the “Transparent and Truthful Factsâ€￾ and to Exonerate Repco, Whiteline and the Admin Team of any unprofessional behaviour.[/color]

These pursuits and investigations are always thwart and tarred with deception and deceit, and one needs to be very sure and astute with all involved.

I had no lesser [color=orange]"methods of execution"[/color] or [color=orange]"choice of alternatives"[/color] in order to ascertain the value of my pursuits. Hence my methods have lead to the resulting Truth.

In the last few months I have endured many calls and texts from concerned and angry members, of which some have at times been vindictive and venomous, and whilst I don’t hold any vengeance or malice toward them,
I can only wish that [color=cyan]“Time Heals Their Tempersâ€￾[/color]

Likewise, I hold no Malice, Vengeance or Vindictiveness toward Adrian, he is still a fallible human capable of errors albeit intentionally or otherwise,
[b][color=violet]as are we all !!![/color][/b]
However his actions have unfortunately turned out to be too dishonest and deceptive for acceptance and thus the Admins disciplinary position.
[color=orange]I trust and hope he will mend his error and resolve his obligations with the willingness of comply.[/color]

With Much Regret for all Involved and Self Displeasure for my Part:
Sam
SAM-24A
Last edited by SAM-24A on Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:13 pm, edited 5 times in total.

86MIM
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby 86MIM » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:36 pm

Thank you for your honesty Sam.

I have no doubt in the fallacy of people, but I also have no doubt in those that are willing to work to fix things.
kii

tykkään kiiltävä, nopeasti ja se on saanut olla ähkyä.
ClubCJ Lifetime Member #86

blade888
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby blade888 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:14 pm

With Many thanks Sam for posting up the facts and items with the case and shedding light on the stance of the Admin Team with dealings of the issue so all members are informed of what happened in detail as to not make any assumptions.

Please all read Sam's post carefully and in full as it contains no assumptions and pure facts of the matter.
Sportback VR/GReddy Spectrum Elite/Advanti Medusa/K&N High-Flow Performance Panel Filter/Cusco Racing Braces

blade888
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby blade888 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:40 pm

For those reading up on events this evening please read this thread for detailed clarification. This is a thread bump.

Sportback VR/GReddy Spectrum Elite/Advanti Medusa/K&N High-Flow Performance Panel Filter/Cusco Racing Braces

Return to “ClubCJ Talk”