no Accel Enrichment Adjustment available in the EVOX

Evo X Performance & Modifications.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

gman90
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

no Accel Enrichment Adjustment available in the EVOX

Postby gman90 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:57 pm

Hi is there any updates from any where ??? to stop or reduce the black soot that spews out when you punch the Evo x of the start any updates about the no Accel Enrichment Adjustment available in the EVOX ??????

Thz gazza :idea: :?: :!:
Evolution X MR 712 GTP Turbo Upgrade. Pedders Sports Extrema Coil Overs, DBA 5000 Premium 2 piece Brake Rotors Front and Rear Rotors ,OME Black- Out Rear Taillights (Ralliart) Red Floor Illumination. White Line Centre Roll Adjust Kit.
Ecutek Custom Tune. 3in TurboXS. Turbo Back Exhaust.

scott_drake
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby scott_drake » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:08 am

nope, thats just the left over crap in your system, when i had my evo 10, within the first month my garage floor turned BLACK from all the soot.....And when you punch the x all that black smoke and soot is from running rich, every evo i have seen from old to new spew and some form of smoke, from black to blue to white hahahah

When people where behind me and i gunned it people said they where 1. Chocking from the fumes and 2. Could not see my car's tail lights..And if you go for a hi flow exhaust or straight pipes like me your going to see more smoke...My rear bar after a nights drive would be like sand paper 800grit from all the crap HAHAHAH, plus my rear bar around the exhaust tips was starting to melt from all the flames from anti lag and running rich and straight pipes (thanks Adam hehehehehe)

Speak to beeble, he may be able to assist you better!

megatron
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby megatron » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:18 am

just run it richer so you shoot flames instead of smoke lol

Return to “Evolution X Performance”