***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

CCJ Release of AuDM NA Lancer Definition Files

Everything Lancer Related + News & Current Affairs.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

CCJ Release of AuDM NA Lancer Definition Files

Postby ofey » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:38 pm

Today, CCJ has been the first Mitsubishi forum on the internet to release to their Premium members, definition files for the AuDM NA Lancers. The following Files have been released:

52190007 = MY08 4B11 MT
52200010 = MY08 4B11 CVT
52200013 = MY09 4B11 CVT
53770004 = MY09 4B12 MT
53780004 = MY09 4B12 CVT
54320001 = MY09 4B11 MT
54760002 = MY10 4B11 MT
54770004 = MY10 4B11 CVT

This Ver 1.0 release has the following tables and maps:

Misc
ECU ID
Mode 23 - IF Modes and DoMode

Timing
High Octane Timing Map
Low Octane Timing Map
Unknown Timing Map 1
Unknown Timing Map 2
MIVEC Intake Normal Coolant Temp
MIVEC Intake Low Coolant Temp
MIVEC Intake Map Interpolation
MIVEC Exhaust Normal Coolant Temp
MIVEC Exhaust Low Coolant Temp
MIVEC Exhaust Map Interpolation
Ignition Warmup Retard
EGR Timing Advance

Fuel
High Octane Fuel Map
Low Octane Fuel Map
High Octane Fuel Map #2
Low Octane Fuel Map #2
Fuel Injector Scaling
Injector Battery Voltage Latency Compensation
Injector Base Latency
MAF Scaling Part 1
MAF Scaling Part 2
MAF Scaling Part 3
Evap Map #1
Evap Map #2
Open Loop Load Low Octane #1
Open Loop Load High Octane #1
Open Loop Load Low Octane #2
Open Loop Load High Octane #2
Cylinder Fuel Trim #1
Cylinder Fuel Trim #2
Cylinder Fuel Trim #3
Cylinder Fuel Trim #4

Intake
Throttle Map #1
Throttle Map #2
Throttle Map #3
Throttle Contditional Switch

Limits
Rev Limiter
Stationary Rev Limiter
Speed Limiter
Airflow Check #1
Airflow Check #2
Airflow Check #3
Torque Limiter #1
Torque Limiter #2
Torque Limiter #3

Idle
Idle RPM #1 vs Coolant Temp
Idle RPM #2 vs Coolant Temp
Idle RPM #3 vs Coolant Temp
Idle RPM #4 vs Coolant Temp
Idle RPM #5 vs Coolant Temp
Idle RPM #6 vs Coolant Temp
Target Idle #1
Target Idle #3

OBD II Codes
OBD II Codes

ECU Options
ECU Options Set #1
ECU Options Set #2
ECU Options Set #3
ECU Options Set #4
ECU Options Set #5
ECU Options Set #6
ECU Options Set #7

MUT
MUT Tables

We had originally hoped to have this as a bonus for our Paid Premium members but unfortunately, this plan has been scuppered by a former member who has used his partner's account to log on and download all the files.

Perhaps the fact that banned members and other former members constantly purvey our site is proof enough that we are leading knowledge base on CJ Lancers.

As the principal author of these files, I have chosen to release them under a Creative Commons license (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0).
This license allows free download, sharing clear attribution to origin (i.e. ClubCJ). If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one. No commercial usage.

We are however concerned that this former member may attempt to sell these files commercially to other CJ owners and Tuners for financial gain. In an attempt to circumvent this, I am making this announcement to prevent this.

Should individuals like a copy of the definition files, these are freely available through me. There are NO charges to these files. Do not pay anyone for this work. Should you wish to make a donation, please make these payable to ClubCJ.net.

The ECU Tuning section of these forums will be kept to Premium only.
Last edited by ofey on Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beeble tooned MY08 OEd. w/ RA BKit+SWheel
Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust
BC BR-type Coilovers | UR + Whiteline Bars
EBC GreenStuff Pads | RDA Rotors

WTR
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Re: CCJ Release of AuDM NA Lancer Definition Files

Postby WTR » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:56 pm

ofey wrote:Today, CCJ has been the first Mitsubishi forum on the internet to release to their Premium members, definition files for the AuDM NA Lancers.

We had originally hoped to have this as a bonus for our Paid Premium members but unfortunately, this plan has been scuppered by a former member who has used his partner's account to log on and download all the files.

As the principal author of these files, I have chosen to release them under a Creative Commons license (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0).
This license allows free download, sharing clear attribution to origin (i.e. ClubCJ). If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one. No commercial usage.

We are however concerned that this former member may attempt to sell these files commercially to other CJ owners and Tuners for financial gain. In an attempt to circumvent this, I am making this announcement to prevent this.

Should individuals like a copy of the definition files, these are freely available through me. There are NO charges to these files. Do not pay anyone for this work. Should you wish to make a donation, please make these payable to ClubCJ.net.

Will the former member's partner be banned immediately for allowing his/her account to be used ?

Dire
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Dire » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:32 am

That didn't last long...

SAM-24A
Alumni
Alumni

Postby SAM-24A » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:54 am

Mattigins said:
That is confidential however the appropriate action has been taken.

Oh well *amen* to that !!

Sam.
Sam ..... *thumb*
Merlinised MIVEC - AspiRe 2.4L

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:54 am

Dire wrote:That didn't last long...

Indeed.

I had hoped that we would be able to provide Premiums a head start on this but eventually in keeping with the practice for def files for the Evo X, be provided freely for Public knowledge.

It was an oversight by some of the administration team that this has happened.

I hope your statement wasn't born out of sarcasm. Else your intentions would be very questionable. My intents were clear to help the premium membership value.

However, note that the new ECU tuning sections of the forum are still PREMIUM only. Progressively, with more contributions from a wide range of members, this will be an invaluable resource to self tuning your NA Lancer.

p.s. Blakey may well have toned down but now we have dire. Hail the new stirrer.
Beeble tooned MY08 OEd. w/ RA BKit+SWheel

Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust

BC BR-type Coilovers | UR + Whiteline Bars

EBC GreenStuff Pads | RDA Rotors

Dire
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Dire » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:11 am

I was told it was to be for premium members. Not a 'head start', and not publicly released. My statement was born from that. However I understand the nature of these things makes them impossible to keep to a select group of people.

ofey wrote:However, note that the new ECU tuning sections of the forum are still PREMIUM only. Progressively, with more contributions from a wide range of members, this will be an invaluable resource to self tuning your NA Lancer.

This, I like. There is still premium-only value in whats been done if it stays this way.

toc
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby toc » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:13 pm

ofey wrote: 54320001 = MY09 4B11 MT
Should individuals like a copy of the definition files, these are freely available through me. There are NO charges to these files. [b:e11a41af4a]Do not pay anyone for this work[/b:e11a41af4a].

I can't see how to get those files, I tried PM but must not have worked (or I am impatient!).

Would you not simply publish them with the post to allow users to get them without the whole manual inefficiency of having to PM someone to get a file for free?

JustinR
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby JustinR » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:12 am

toc wrote:[quote:aaf45ef5be=ofey] 54320001 = MY09 4B11 MT .... Should individuals like a copy of the definition files, these are freely available through me. There are NO charges to these files. [b:e11a41af4a]Do not pay anyone for this work[/b:e11a41af4a]. [/quote:aaf45ef5be] I cant see how to get those files, I tried PM but must not have worked (or I am impatient!). Would you not simply publish them with the post to allow users to get them without the whole manual inefficiency of having to PM someone to get a file for free?

If you had read the thread correctly, then you would have seen that these files are for Premium Members only which is why Ofey wants members to PM him :)

el3ment
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby el3ment » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:06 pm

Any outlook on MY12 NA lancer def files yet??
AK 3" Single tip exhaust | 18x9 CST Zero 1 Hyper wheels |BC-BR Coilovers | UR UICP | Synapse DV | 3-pod A-Pillar | Adj. rear camber & toe arms | AK Aluminium undertray

weiyue55886117
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Postby weiyue55886117 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:47 am

Where did you donate?

yukbumer
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Postby yukbumer » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:30 pm

anyone still have these files? i sent ofey a pm in regards to getting the files listed in the original post but haven't heard back?

i was fine with donating to get these files, i don't expect anything for free.. someone put some hard hours into making them!

if anyone has these files pm me :)

aspir3
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby aspir3 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:07 pm

yukbumer wrote:anyone still have these files? i sent ofey a pm in regards to getting the files listed in the original post but haven't heard back?

i was fine with donating to get these files, i don't expect anything for free.. someone put some hard hours into making them!

Which one are you after?

yukbumer
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Postby yukbumer » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:57 pm

i was hoping to get all of them, if thats possible?

or at least:
53770004 = MY09 4B12 MT
54760002 = MY10 4B11 MT

aspir3 wrote:
yukbumer wrote:anyone still have these files? i sent ofey a pm in regards to getting the files listed in the original post but haven't heard back?

Which one are you after?

aspir3
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby aspir3 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:29 am

yukbumer wrote:i was hoping to get all of them, if thats possible?

or at least:
53770004 = MY09 4B12 MT
54760002 = MY10 4B11 MT

aspir3 wrote:

Which one are you after?

Why do you want all of them?
Are you a business . If you only have 1 lancer then you will only need that one.

Return to “ClubCJ Talk”