***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

An Open Letter

Everything Lancer Related + News & Current Affairs.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

shamrockshirts
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby shamrockshirts » Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:26 pm

Am I the only person on here who thinks buying from a Russian supplier is a really bad idea?

Dire
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Dire » Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:33 pm

John I don't think this is the thread to make comments on race/country =/

And ofey, keep doing what you do, you're appreciated, and aren't taken for granted :)

shamrockshirts
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby shamrockshirts » Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:39 pm

Sorry mate, didn't know where to post the question or has maybe someone else has covered this.

I'll keep my mouth shout :D

Back on topic!

Cheers
John

sleeper
Alumni
Alumni

Postby sleeper » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:21 pm

Irving, I think I can speak for the majority here when I say that you are a terrific bloke, A trusted friend and an all round nice guy.
I personally hold you in very high regard, and am proud to call you my mate
The effort you put in is highly respected,appreciated and admired by the vast majority of us here
Please don't let a petty minded,viscious and cowardly minority push you away from the ones here who do really care about you
Without you the club may not have recovered and without you the club would have a very large void to fill,as you are considered one of the most trustworthy people here
Aussies take care of their mates and you are our mate, so rest assured we all have your back and respect you for who and what you are
You are our Chief buyer because we all know you are a very honest and diligent young man with the highest integrity and our best interests at heart
Thank you Irving for being there when we all needed you and never doubt your true friends here
With highest regards and affection

Chris Ballard (Mizta B) Outgoing Treasurer.

yeah, i agree with all of chris`s sentiments ofey,
its a pity your friggin asian ;)
210 KWATW 400nm RALLIART Virtual Dyno 1/1
http://goo.gl/GrUosm

Mitch
Alumni
Alumni

Postby Mitch » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:17 pm

irving mate it is sad to hear how there are people who put others down for some stupid reason. besides that mate you are a brilliant guy mate all the hard work you have done is appreciated and it will never be forgotten thankyou buddy.

whitenight
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby whitenight » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:03 pm

dont let it worry you irving it just shows how guttless they are by not telling you who they are if they had any balls they would of let you know who they were guttless pieces of shit.

mr_evo
Alumni
Alumni

Postby mr_evo » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:26 pm

What were the pictures? I'm curious now!!! Dam you all to hell o :)
:D I'm back baby! :D
Enkei - HKS - Turbosmart - Cosworth- TMW - Defi - DeatschWerks

Meaty
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby Meaty » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:47 pm

Ofey im sorry that these lowlife scum felt you where a easy target and tried to make themselves feel better by degrading somebody else. just remember they are hiding in the shadows like little girls and you where man enough to go on cam for 2 days making fun of yourself. which by the way makes you a braver man then me!

Im sorry if i didnt follow protocol on the GB, i didnt want to miss out on it and just rushed a post, i will read up on it now.

liam92
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby liam92 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:50 pm

I agree with everyone here, it is very saddening to hear some lowlife has misused what was 2 days of quality entertainment :P

You do a fantastic job for the club and we cant ever forget that!

customundo
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby customundo » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:25 pm

Irving,

Firstly kudos to you as it takes real balls to do a challenge like that, as much as it takes to be able to handle GB(s) one after another as flawlessly as you have done.

For the cowards who aren't man enough and can only hurl insults while hiding behind a computer, they're likely to be doing it as a pathetic attempt to cover up their already insignificant existence in real life. Simply just scum.

Chin up mate and keep up the good work!

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:07 am

OK the intention of the open letter wasn't to garner a sympathetic pat on the back nor ask for pity but to make people aware of what goes on behind the scenes.

Yes I do have your money with me but I alway deliver the product. I know it's hard to trust someone you've never met but believe me that your money is respected and treated the way I want others to treat my money.

I do have alot of friends here and I value this friendship too much to screw with it.
Beeble tooned MY08 OEd. w/ RA BKit+SWheel
Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust
BC BR-type Coilovers | UR + Whiteline Bars
EBC GreenStuff Pads | RDA Rotors

chris
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby chris » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:49 pm

Good on you Doc. Irving very happy with the alloy fuel door I picked up from you at Melb. Uni. a well made item, remember me that old guy LOL with the ralliart.
About that other business you will always get some F/twit to have a go at you, "water off a ducks back"
regards
chris
2009 ralliart

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:59 pm

@ Chris: I've always remembered you. Oldest member I think! Hopefully you find it in yourself to come for our National Meet on 3rd Dec Friday night at the Garage Cafe outside Melbourne Uni. Would be great for you to meet our other oldie Steve from QLD!!

Thanks for your kind words.
Beeble tooned MY08 OEd. w/ RA BKit+SWheel

Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust

BC BR-type Coilovers | UR + Whiteline Bars

EBC GreenStuff Pads | RDA Rotors

Return to “ClubCJ Talk”