***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

*SOLD* Greddy SE Exhaust & K&N Panel Filter

Want to sell something, Post it up and sell it here. *Conditions Apply- Please read - http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=2085

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

dannyboi
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

*SOLD* Greddy SE Exhaust & K&N Panel Filter

Postby dannyboi » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:21 pm

ITEM: Greddy SE Exhaust & K&N Panel Filter for 2.0lt CVT or equivalent

ITEM CONDITION: Greddy has been used for about 3 months. Good condition overall.
K&N Filter has been used for about 300 km. Looks like new.

REASON FOR SELLING: Greddy exhaust doesn't fit my piping system with the Super Circuit headers on. Sticking with stock filters instead of the K&N.

PRICE AND PAYMENT CONDITIONS: Open to all reasonable offers. Would honestly like to recover $400+
Cash on pick-up is probably the best.

SHIPPING AND POSTAL ARRANGEMENTS: Pick up from Civic Tower at Bankstown during working hours.

EXTRA INFO: Greddy exhaust is not supplied with bolts or nuts. Refer to the Greddy How-To for instructions and correct-sized bolts

If you look at the third photo, you can see a smudge effect. I can't seem to wipe it out. I never noticed it until taking the photos today, and I don't want to try to get it off. Other than that, the exhaust is OK for 3 months of usage.

CONTACT INFO: ClubCJ PM for now.

PICTURES:

Last edited by dannyboi on Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:38 am, edited 5 times in total.

draevon
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby draevon » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:18 pm

Hey man ... Is a Greddy SE incompatible with SuperCircuit headers in all cases, or was this something specific to your setup?
GReddy Spectrum Elite Exhaust - TEIN S.Tech Springs - Injen CAI- 3D Eyelids - Carbon Fiber Interior - Pivot Shift Light - Smoked LED Taillights - Carbonout & Debadge.

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:24 pm

I suspect it's specific only to danny's car.
Beeble tooned MY08 OEd. w/ RA BKit+SWheel
Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust
BC BR-type Coilovers | UR + Whiteline Bars
EBC GreenStuff Pads | RDA Rotors

blade888
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby blade888 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:31 pm

I have both and everything is fine in my case.

However Danny had issues with a knocking noise I recall. The GReddy in all cases gets pushed back by a few mm, so the rubber rungs angle back so the exhaust doesn\'t hang as low as it used to. This is just an observation, and it may or may not be the cause of Danny\'s knocking sound.

My personal observation on my own car is that the exhaust does gurgle or pop more noticeably with the headers installed during the off throttle if I 'blip' it when down shifting. This from the inside of the car with the windows up sounds like a knock noise.

Danny's exhaust is fine and would be a great buy for anyone interested and it's his choice to sell if he wishes to as he hasn't had luck with his current setup. Best of luck on the sale! :)
Sportback VR/GReddy Spectrum Elite/Advanti Medusa/K&N High-Flow Performance Panel Filter/Cusco Racing Braces

dannyboi
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby dannyboi » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:28 pm

Yeah I think the fitting issue was for my car only, as there are many others who have tried the Greddy SE + Super Circuit header combo without apparent problems.

I had the rubber rung flex when I had the Greddy one which, although it didn't look right, it didn't cause any knocking issues. It was when I had the headers put in that the mid-piping got pushed up and was knocking against the fuel tank heat shield.

With the headers on by itself, I've noticed that the "tinny" sound from the engine is more pronounced, but that's about it.

Anyway, I'll get some photos up after some food.

draevon
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby draevon » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:45 pm

Well it's a good price. I have a Greddy and recommend it. Good luck with the sale dude.

GReddy Spectrum Elite Exhaust - TEIN S.Tech Springs - Injen CAI- 3D Eyelids - Carbon Fiber Interior - Pivot Shift Light - Smoked LED Taillights - Carbonout & Debadge.

Chubb
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Chubb » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:34 am

To help this sale out I am in Sydney this weekend for the NSW meet then next weekend I will be in Brisbane. So if it suits Danny I could meet up with him to pick up the exhaust and bring it to brisbane with me. So anyone in Ipswich, Brisbane, Gold coast interested in a Greddy this a damn good price I paid near $700 for mine and I love it :D:D.

Chubb
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Chubb » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:36 am

***Note this Greddy system will fit the 2.0l and 2.4l NA lancer both CVT and Manual same with the K&N filter.

dannyboi
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby dannyboi » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:31 am

I'm putting priority up for those who can pick it up from my workplace. Otherwise, I'll need to consider those who can't or are interstate.

just SC
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby just SC » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:43 pm

PM'ed LOL I work 10mins away from Bankstown

Edit: Oh and if the price is right Ill buy it off you today. Haha

dannyboi
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby dannyboi » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:31 pm

Hi guys,

SPRKLS will be buying the exhaust and filter off me.

Thanks for your enquiries guys.

Sorry just SC but SPRKLS had provided their interest before, so I had to prioritise it based on that.

Cheers,
Danny

just SC
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby just SC » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:34 pm

haha no problem ^^

matty_boi
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby matty_boi » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:27 pm

Hey everyone,

hey dannyboi,
I'm just curious, but where did you buy the GReddy SE exhaust from in Australia anyways?
'Because I'm looking to buy one soon and I would like to buy it hopefully from a site/store in Australia.
But if not I would still like to know the site you used (if used) to buy the exhaust.

MattyvR
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby MattyvR » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:12 pm

Most members have had theirs shipped from overseas. As far as I know, there is no one that stocks these in Australia to date.

Return to “For Sale Section”