***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

FS: Autoloker DRLs (Silver - A31)

Want to sell something, Post it up and sell it here. *Conditions Apply- Please read - http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=2085

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

draevon
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

FS: Autoloker DRLs (Silver - A31)

Postby draevon » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:15 pm

ITEM: Autoloker DRLs - Silver A31

ITEM CONDITION: Brand new

REASON FOR SELLING: Dummy fitted these and don't really like them. Kind of attached to my current DRL setup.

PRICE AND PAYMENT CONDITIONS: Paid $170 + domestic shipping for these. Looking to sell them for $90 + post. Make me an offer though, I just want to get rid of them ASAP. Payment by Direct Debit or Paypal in AU ... Paypal only for international.

SHIPPING AND POSTAL ARRANGEMENTS: Will post worldwide. Estimate shipping to AU @ $15, $25 to the rest of the world.

EXTRA INFO: I'm listing these on here and 9glancers for about a week. If they don't sell I'll put them on eBay.

CONTACT INFO: PM here or email draevon@hotmail.com.

PICTURES:

GReddy Spectrum Elite Exhaust - TEIN S.Tech Springs - Injen CAI- 3D Eyelids - Carbon Fiber Interior - Pivot Shift Light - Smoked LED Taillights - Carbonout & Debadge.

draevon
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby draevon » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:40 pm

Not entirely sure how to describe that :) ... They're decently bright. Not DRL ADR type brightness, but the're brighter than the led DRLs I bought from eBay .... so let's say ..... Medium?
Last edited by draevon on Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GReddy Spectrum Elite Exhaust - TEIN S.Tech Springs - Injen CAI- 3D Eyelids - Carbon Fiber Interior - Pivot Shift Light - Smoked LED Taillights - Carbonout & Debadge.

draevon
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby draevon » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:50 pm

Nope

kinesis
Project Team Member

Postby kinesis » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:48 am

just wondering if you could make some comments about what you didn't like?

I was interested in these, but would like to hear your thoughts :)
Blitz Air Filter | RPW Stage 1 ECU Flash Tune | UR Front Tower Strut Bar | UR Rear Lower Bar
Alpine iDA-X305 headunit | LED Taillights | VG Sharkfin Antenna

draevon
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby draevon » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:29 am

They're not bad, they just didn't grab me when I put them on the car. I've gotten a few compliments on my current fog/DRL setup over at 9glancers which kind of got me thinking. I already have one semi bright LED setup, so it seemed kind of a weird choice to swap it for another that didn't grab me straight away when I test fitted them.

I've also installed an Injen CAI in the meantime since originally ordering these guys, and was a bit reluctant to install these lights and alter the airflow considering my air filter now sits directly behind this area. There is a filter cutout in the DRLS, but it's slightly smaller than the original Fog light/grille opening.

So plans have kind of changed. I've already ordered myself a set of 8000K H11 hids to run on my foglights, wired up to my current DRL circuit.

draevon
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby draevon » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:29 am

double post.

foreshadow
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby foreshadow » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:36 am

As someone who recently got there russian DRL i thought i'd comment on my experiences with mine. This is no indication of the quality of these particular ones for sale, just mine.

Basically i was very disapointed with mine. On fitting, the front right fitted reasonable, leaving afew mm gap around the endges. the left side was a terrible fit, with a large gap along the bottom on the DRL, and the DRL popping out of the cavity on the wheel arc side.

The other main problem i found is there is no anchor point on the DRL's to secure them. There basically constructed of a few mm of plastic, with an LED strip mounted within it, zero anchor points. The only way ive worked out how to secure them is drill through your DRL with a screw / self tapper into the existing bracket (Ruins the look) or glue on some type of bracket (no easy to do and time consuming)

Just my 2c

draevon
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby draevon » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:33 pm

Right ... well I assume that about wraps this up then

08VET
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby 08VET » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:02 am

I would buy these for my friend but after that review not keen :\

draevon
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby draevon » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:19 am

These are now on eBay. PM me if you have any questions. Mods, may as well lock this up please:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... 0515049287

duane21
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby duane21 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:09 pm

still available ?

draevon
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby draevon » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:21 am

This was a year ago mate.

Return to “For Sale Section”