***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Xforce Exhaust for Lancer CJ 2012-2014

Want to sell something, Post it up and sell it here. *Conditions Apply- Please read - http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=2085

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

abc88
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Xforce Exhaust for Lancer CJ 2012-2014

Postby abc88 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:11 pm

Hi crew,

I have a pre-loved Xforce Exhaust for Lancer CJ 2012-2014 (I fitted on my 2014 ES Sports model). I am trading in the car and will remove this exhaust so would like to offer it for sale.

This part should be this item: http://www.xforce.com.au/bolt-on-system ... 1063040111

Note, the whole system is meant to be CAT back but the part that I have is Axle-back only. I.e. the muffler part and not all the pipes along the way. This part is literally bolt-on for anyone with access to a hoist and tools to loosen and tighten bolts (due to shape and size of exhaust, I don't think you can change it on a driveway unless you somehow get the angle).

My experience with it:
* it doesn't drone and is relatively quiet under 1,500 rpm
* nice ignition sound
* seems to remove the moo-ing sound of the CVT (at least it disappeared for me)
* can get pretty loud if you step on it hard, say from a stand still and try to reach speed limit ASAP
* nice deep exhaust
* custom made to fit; looks nice on the Lancer and doesn't have that make shift look (e.g. doesn't leave random gaps in under body)
* can be loud if you have a full load in car or climbing mountains
* sounds nice when using "manual" mode as down shifting has a nice tune to it
* stainless steel and should last a long time

Specs
* about 3 and a bit years old
* Muffle part of the xforce CAT back system with a new flange so it can be install on any stock pipe once OEM exhaust is removed
* NOTE a new flange has been installed on this muffle so it can be bolt on to stock pipes. It no longer has the 2.5" flange which requires the whole pipe to be changed from the CAT back.
* No pipes from CAT back is provided, this is only for the muffle part from approximately the axle back.
* Located around Olympic Park, prefer pick-up but can deliver if local. Postage is ok if we agree on a postage cost

*** Will be uploading photos of part itself soon - expecting to change the part over in a weeks time and will be ready for sale by then. ***

If this sounds like the exhaust for you, please express interest to me so we can get in touch for a trade.

Photo of exhaust installed - Front-on

Photo of exhaust installed - Side-on

Photo of exhaust installed - Distant

Photo of exhaust part - By Itself

Photo of exhaust part - Close-up

Photo of exhaust part - By Itself

Photo of exhaust - tip
Last edited by abc88 on Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

sarusa
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Re: Xforce Exhaust for Lancer CJ 2012-2014

Postby sarusa » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:09 am

Whats the price! and can't see why it won't fit all NA models beyond 2014, through to and including CF? :D

abc88
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby abc88 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:01 am

I'd like to ask $180 for it (pick-up or local delivery), for postage I would need to grab a quote from AusPost.

I can't see why it wouldn't fit either :) my understanding is the new models have new side mirrors, rims, internal trim. So the exhaust layout should be the same and should bolt-on. I would say it could be a DIY job but my mechanic showed me that I would need a hoist to jack up the car to get the right angle to pull it in and out.

Thanks

abc88
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby abc88 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:08 pm

Update: Exhaust has been removed and ready for sale. I wish I had a hoist, $60 for 15 minutes swap over job.

All cleaned up and shiny like brand new, check out the photos and get in touch if keen.

Thanks!

sabith.minsar
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Postby sabith.minsar » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:13 am

Any chance this is still available?

Return to “For Sale Section”