***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

2011 MY12 Lancer Ralliart Hatchback - SOLD

Want to sell something, Post it up and sell it here. *Conditions Apply- Please read - http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=2085

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Monty
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

2011 MY12 Lancer Ralliart Hatchback - SOLD

Postby Monty » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:51 pm

[b][/b]ITEM: 2011 MY12 Lancer Ralliart Hatchback - Red.

ITEM CONDITION: Excellent.

REASON FOR SELLING: Reluctant sale, but have ordered a new car.

PRICE AND PAYMENT CONDITIONS: $18,500 (as advertised on Car Sales). Preferably Bank Cheque. $17,500 for a CJ Club member.

SHIPPING AND POSTAL ARRANGEMENTS: New owner to pick up.

EXTRA INFO:

I have a new car on order and am reluctantly selling my RA. I am the original owner from new and it has been a great, reliable and fun vehicle. It has been my daily driver and has never been tracked.

As you would know, the RA is based on the Lancer VRX, so has all those features such as keyless entry/start, auto sensing headlights/wipers, heated seats, directional lights etc. I also opted for the Luxury Pack” which gives leather seats/steering wheel, Rockford Fosgate 9 speaker (and sub-woofer) stereo with Blue Tooth and Voice Control, GPS and HID lights. The RA has a detuned version of the EVO X 2.0 litre turbo 4B11T engine, has AWD and the usual Electronic Stability, ABS, Braking Distribution and Traction Control wizardry and a LSD. It also comes with the TC-SST 6 speed dual clutch gearbox (Getrag) – excellent gearbox !! The SST fluid was changed at 30K.

Aftermarket gear includes:
Bonnet and Headlight protectors
Windshield deflectors
Blue Footwell lighting
Protective Boot mat
Rear Privacy glass (Factory) and max legal tint on front windows
Ralliart Scuff Guards
Bumper Corner Protectors
Lancer branded foot mats – also have brand new unused Ralliart mats
BlackVue DR 650 GW 2 channel Dashcam (hardwired)

Performance Upgrades:
ROH 18x8 Wheels
235/40/18 Bridgestone Potenza RE002 tyres (about half worn) – vice the original 215/45/18 tyres
Whiteline front and rear swaybars
MRT XB kit and tune – 3” Catback exhaust with twin oval outlets; High Flow Cat; Boost Control system upgrade; EcuTeK ECU software upgrade and tune (certificates and receipts available). Runs 190 KW and 410 Nm ATW, brings a big smile to the dial !!

She has done just on 60,000 Km and I have just had the 60K service completed. It has always been serviced at Northshore Mitsubishi (Ryde), all receipts are available, and it is currently registered (NSW) until 22 Nov 18. Now has a new battery (original lasted 6 years, so not too bad !!)

The car is in excellent condition and I am looking for $18,500. Make me an offer.

You just know that you want to upgrade !!!

CONTACT INFO: PM, or Mobile 0400 889 077

PICTURES:

More than happy for any inspections.

Return to “For Sale Section”