***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

For Sale - 08/09 Ralliart Sportback

Want to sell something, Post it up and sell it here. *Conditions Apply- Please read - http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=2085

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

elementrb
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

For Sale - 08/09 Ralliart Sportback

Postby elementrb » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:56 pm

Team,

My RA is up for sales, open to negotiations. Asking price is where i am starting from.

$25500 located North Side Brisbane, road worthy and ready to go.

For those who know the car, they know it is mine. Not going to hold a hand written username beside the distance shots of the car....

PM or Call/Message 0428007826

My Blurb:
This immaculate white Sportback Ralliart has had a handful of tasteful visual upgrades to complement the raw beast hiding under the hood.

Rolling on KoyaRacing SF01 18x9's, and supported by BC BR coilovers, the power delivered from the 4B11 is sure to excite!

With a host of upgrades from Hyperflow items such as full 3" dump to tips, 3" intercooler, 100 cell cat or the Tomei Racing polished dump pipe, to the TD05 Evo X turbo pushes its full potential through a full 2.5" intercooler piping.

This car has the power on tap that any enthusiast will enjoy. All of this is strung together by a professional tune by one of Brisbane's best old school tuners on his in house dyno, Nick from NA Autosport.

Running Remsa pad on DBA T2 rotors upfront and QFM A1RM pads in the rear, this thing pulls up on a dime.

Battery in the boot with Full Evo X wiring and Optima dry cell batterry (Red Top).

Life for this car began with a sales rep optioning up the interior at Team Mitsubishi Ralliart with the gorgeous one off leather interior (front and rear seats, full side trims and center console). Accompanied by the Rockford Fosgate stereo, it wasn't complete till the head unit was leveled up to a full 7" touch screen android unit. With reversing camera, full Bluetooth, sat nav, and torque pro installed!

Paint correction and full Cquarts Finest paint protection were added to allow this gem to shine, always cared for by Bowden own products.

First to see will buy, so get on this amazing vehicle while it is still available.

This car has been cared for with the love it deserves, the engine was upgraded to a 2013 Evo x unit with 40,000klms on it when the car was at 90,000klms. Now completely tuned by NA Autosport to a safe 210kw all wheel figure.

This power was been run for nearly 15,000 klms without missing a beat.

I am only selling as i cannot justify the klms that i am putting onto it on the highway. Would rather it become someone else pride and joy, to be shined and loved.

I could list every single thing this car has and what it can do, but personal inspection is best.

Please call for any info or to discuss a time to view.

Roadworthy and ready to go =)

Plates not included, will be QLD standard plates.

~2009 Lancer RA Sportback~
~Mods: Custom intake, TD05, TurboSmart Kompact BOV, Hyperflow 100cell Cat, Hyperflow catback exhaust and upgrade IC, 2.5" IC piping kit, GS 3-Port, NA AUtosport Dyno Tune, Optima Redtop in the boot, Koya Racing SF01 18x9 +35, BC BR Coilovers, EvolutionX Designs Coilcover~

Return to “For Sale Section”