***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

FS: Ultra Racing Catback Exhaust + HFC

Want to sell something, Post it up and sell it here. *Conditions Apply- Please read - http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=2085

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

black_ice
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

FS: Ultra Racing Catback Exhaust + HFC

Postby black_ice » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:09 am

Hi guys,

I have a used Mitsubishi CJ Ralliart Lancer Ultimate racing catback and high flow cat for sale.

Condition of exhaust is good and has a midpipe resonator and mini muffler (quietest and most expensive option). There is slight scrape under the mini muffler but does not affect performance of the exhaust. Also the tips have been extended a little so they stick out of bumper slightly and IMO it looks much better (without the extensions the exhaust tends to sit a little behind the bumper). It was also a perfect fit for my ralliart sportsback.

Currently not willing to ship and pickup is in Newcastle. However, if buyer is willing to travel to newcastle, I can make arrangements with my mechanic to fit the exhaust for you.

Also currently not willing to split the HFC and exhaust...if the buyer only wants the catback exhaust then I will sell the HFC separately (currently Alan has dibs on the HFC if sold separately)

Price: $700

Sorry guys I'm having a hard time linking the photos of the exhaust from my photobucket account as it keep coming up with an error. If you want pics just PM me and i'll send some through.

Here's a linkto my gumtree ad: http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/newcastl ... 1055260919
Saying a car is for going form A to B is like saying sex is for reproduction!

black_ice
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby black_ice » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:46 pm

Bump!

This is a great exhaust guys...I originally had a turbo XS catback which IMO was very droney..this one is so much better...

Selling as I am returning the car to stock.
Saying a car is for going form A to B is like saying sex is for reproduction!

JustinR
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby JustinR » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:23 pm

As per the rules, if you are going to sell things on the forum, you need to post photos with your username in the pictures. Let me know when you've done so, and i will unlock the thread.

Return to “For Sale Section”