***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

(SOLD) 2009 Ralliart Lancer

Want to sell something, Post it up and sell it here. *Conditions Apply- Please read - http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=2085

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

mtg
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby mtg » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:50 pm

3 days with no reply =(

Miss Aussie
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby Miss Aussie » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:40 pm

Matt send him a message on here if you've only sent him a text

Shifta
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby Shifta » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:30 pm

heyy guys,
first of all i am very sorry about anyone i didnt get back to for a bit. (I have as of friday - today got back to everyone including receiving numerous enquiries about the car whilst filling out the paperwork for the sale)
i had a pretty hectic work schedule without my phone on me while the car was half sold pending an inspection.

I have as of today finalised the sale of my now ex ralliart lancer to someone in brisbane so i'm sure some of you may now see it around the place. Their inspections were very thorough and i am very positive the car will be very well looked after by its new owner.

so yeah, thanks to everyone for their patience in my replies and help with the sale of the car.
happy days :)
like metal/hardcore music? check out my band - http://www.facebook.com/IngridStarver

Metalstrix
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Metalstrix » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:33 pm

Shifta wrote:heyy guys, first of all i am very sorry about anyone i didnt get back to for a bit. (I have as of friday - today got back to everyone including receiving numerous enquiries about the car whilst filling out the paperwork for the sale) i had a pretty hectic work schedule without my phone on me while the car was half sold pending an inspection. I have as of today finalised the sale of my now ex ralliart lancer to someone in brisbane so im sure some of you may now see it around the place. Their inspections were very thorough and i am very positive the car will be very well looked after by its new owner. so yeah, thanks to everyone for their patience in my replies and help with the sale of the car. happy days :)

Congratulations man! Did you sell it to the mtg guy?
They will learn... I will always be a step ahead

No longer an active member.

Shifta
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby Shifta » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:41 pm

unfortunately for him no, i had the car sold but pending an inspection at the time. although i had not received a deposit i did not want to advertise that it was 'almost sold' just incase they pulled out of the sale. (as mentioned before their inspections were very thorough)
like metal/hardcore music? check out my band - http://www.facebook.com/IngridStarver

Return to “For Sale Section”