***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Selling - Rear Sway Bar and Control Arms CJ-CF

Want to sell something, Post it up and sell it here. *Conditions Apply- Please read - http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=2085

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

jbj4700
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Selling - Rear Sway Bar and Control Arms CJ-CF

Postby jbj4700 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:15 am

Hi all, I've decided to sell my 2016 Lancer, I had bought a 2nd hand sway bar with links, mounting brackets and bushes plus brand new Dorman lower rear control arms with sway bar mounts plus all required nuts and bolts.

Selling for $250 or nearest offer.

bumblebee
Post Monster
Post Monster

Re: Selling - Rear Sway Bar and Control Arms CJ-CF

Postby bumblebee » Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:38 pm

Fyi you can buy the same stuff at a wrecker for less then half the price you are selling it at

Quismiff
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Quismiff » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:20 am

bumblebee wrote:Fyi you can buy the same stuff at a wrecker for less then half the price you are selling it at

but is it brand new never fitted when you pick it up from the wreckers? :wink: the lower control arms on ebay range between 130 - 200 AU a side plus postage... For ones that suit my 09 that is. could be more expensive given the vintage of the car :lol:

The sway bar maybe if you pick it up from a pull it yourself joint around $100 all up for the little bits and pieces?
2007 MY08 VR-X (cj-red)

I'm an eccentric smart-arse whose sarcasm has him perpetually in the s#@!.

bumblebee
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby bumblebee » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:53 am

I picked up a pair of lower control arms and sway bar including delivery from Sydeny for $120
Bought it last week for a friend's car
You can get near new parts from wreckers yes . I have come across cars with less then 2000 kilometers on it and got parts at great prices. So yes it absolutely can be and has been done. EBay is not the be all end all off the universe. Let your fingers go walking in Google and get in touch with some interstate wreckers if your local ones are lacking in parts. Also check out findapart.com.au
There's others like it to

Return to “For Sale Section”