***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Thinking of buying a Lancer SX in QLD

Let Us Help You Decide What To Purchase.

Moderator: Senior Moderators

sleeper
Alumni
Alumni

Postby sleeper » Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:48 am

i`ll check out my local dealer, he`s a nice guy and has sold a RA and an evo mr to members that i know of :)

Lancer SX, with forlight, reverse sensor, carpet, full tank of fuel.

i assume forlight = foglights?, and carpet = floormats?
210 KWATW 400nm RALLIART Virtual Dyno 1/1
http://goo.gl/GrUosm

steve83
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby steve83 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:05 am

There's a new limited edition 30th anniversary model that's out now with heated leather seats, no idea on pricing though sorry.

debonaire
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby debonaire » Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:32 am

Thanks debonaire,I am aiming $21000 for an Auto Sx with some extras. I need this car before the end of year, should I wait till december?

Any advise on good Mitsubishi dealers? if not I guess I will go Zupps Mt Gravatt and try to work out a deal there.

I don't know what is a good price for the SX at the moment, although that does sound a bit cheap for an auto. But hey, if you offer the worst they can say is no!

No doubt there will be good deals at the end of the year to help move the 2011 built cars, but Mitsubishi has been advertising their 2011 clearance on TV for months, so the December incentives may not be any better than what you can already get now. If you need the car by the end of the year, I'd be getting in before stocks get too low to make sure you get the colour you want. Of course if you are flexible on colour its not as big a deal.

I just bought a Ralliart, there was only one white sportback in the country and if I didn't get that it would have been a 5month wait on a factory order PLUS it would then have been 2012 built so would have cost thousands more.

I used to work at Eagers at Newstead, if you call them on 3109 6600 and ask for Mick (Sales Manager) or if he is unavailable Tony, and say that Vaughan (pronounce Vorn in case you don't know :)) told you to give him a call then I'm sure if 21,000 is possible he will make it happen. If not, they'll do the best they can. They are all nice young guys there, and just won #1 in QLD for customer satisfaction.

sleeper
Alumni
Alumni

Postby sleeper » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:55 pm

ok, heres my guy, he`s on holidays till saturday but he sold me my RA and sold twatty his MR so he is at least another chance at a good price :)

nathan dwyer
nundah mitsubishi

good luck.
210 KWATW 400nm RALLIART Virtual Dyno 1/1

http://goo.gl/GrUosm

ripflare10
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby ripflare10 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:59 pm

Well to give you an idea I got my SX for $23,500 and that was with Bonnet protector, Windscreen protectors, Metallic Paint and Full tank of fuel. That was at the start of the year and I know they have come down considerably since then so you should be able to talk them down way more then that. I'd suggest going at the end of the month (or quarter even better) as the salesman will be trying to get there numbers up. Happy Car Hunting :)

osgfdt
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby osgfdt » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:42 am

Thank you guys for all the advice .

I will give them a call and see how things goes.

I know it's hard to get and auto SX for $21000.

I just gonna try my best and get a rather "reasonable" deal amount the dealers, before the end of year.

@ sleeper : yes I meant foglight.... what a silly typo

alterego13
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby alterego13 » Wed May 16, 2012 12:57 pm

^ Now where's the like button when you need it ;)

Markh
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby Markh » Thu May 17, 2012 5:00 pm

How did you go? can you tell me what you ended up paying?

Return to “Thinking of Buying a Lancer?”