***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Why did you choose Ralliart Lancer?

Let Us Help You Decide What To Purchase.

Moderator: Senior Moderators

shamrockshirts
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby shamrockshirts » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:05 am

Forged pistons and rods, 4 bolt mains from factory. The heart of any car is its engine, and with all those goodies I was sold.

dannyboi
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby dannyboi » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:22 am

Probably won't be purchasing the RA, but it seems like a much better package than the WRX. The WRX is raw engine, but the exterior and interior styling is pretty messed up. The latest update with the flared wheel arches does make it look a bit better, but otherwise I think the RA is a better proposition.

It's a good compromise between an Evo and an NA Lancer.

turbogirl
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby turbogirl » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:04 am

Deep down it was always going to the Ralliart for me but I did look at everything else. I wasn't really impressed with the WRX or the XR5. I don't really like the look of the MPS and the Astra and Megane were too small.

When I test drove the Ralliart I did not want to get out of the car, I kept driving until the salesman told me it was time to take it back to the dealership, there was no way I was going back on my own accord!

My partner wanted me to get a WRX but after he drove the Ralliart he was happy with the decision I'd made.

I've had it month now and everytime I get out of the car I feel like a live Mitsubishi ad cause I always seems to get out saying 'love that car!'
turbogirl
Member's Liaison Officer
Executive Team

In debt and loving it

PYLee
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby PYLee » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:01 am

to be honest , i think that the WRX wide body looks pretty damn sick in comparison to the RA. That's just exterior though , SST ftw :)
Lancer Evolution 10MR

Return to “Thinking of Buying a Lancer?”