***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

MY12 VR-X vs MY10 Activ

Let Us Help You Decide What To Purchase.

Moderator: Senior Moderators

Gibboi
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

MY12 VR-X vs MY10 Activ

Postby Gibboi » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:28 am

Howdy folks. Tossing between the two and would appreciate some opinions on which to buy. Both are manual and I have test driven both.

VR- X has 114,000kms on it, 6 months rego left, had aircon rebased 4 months ago and the bloke selling is asking $10,350 for it.

The Activ has 74,000kms on it and 4 months rego left. And he is asking $6500 for it.

I think it’s almost a no brainer to go for the Activ but is there any reason to go for the VRX if I can get him to knock down the price a bit? I did enjoy driving it more than the Activ

Cheers

cooyarpjm
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Re: MY12 VR-X vs MY10 Activ

Postby cooyarpjm » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:29 am

There is a fair bit of difference between the two cars including in the suspension the VRX has a larger more powerful engine and stiffer sportier suspension as well as all the bells and whistles inside (sound system, leather, auto everything). But in the end it's what you think you'll be happier with for the price you are willing to pay. Both are reliable variants.
And the Kilometres on the clocks are nothing to be scared of especially if both have a good service history.
No longer own a lancer, Fairwell. *yield*

Return to “Thinking of Buying a Lancer?”