***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Looking to buy a 2nd hand ralliart!

Let Us Help You Decide What To Purchase.

Moderator: Senior Moderators

RacerX
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Looking to buy a 2nd hand ralliart!

Postby RacerX » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:11 pm

So its an exciting prospect, but one that alsp poses alot of questions
Now ive read quite a few posts on here and else where reagrding theses cars and it seems that they are in dire need of a tune and a 3-port, however i am a soon to be p-plater in victoria and am wondering if i can still do this ?

After test driving one im more than happy with the rest of the car, especially the gear box. However i have my concerns about them, so how easy arethey to maintain, what are rye various expenses id be looking at just on the SST alone?

Also right now im looking at 2 within my budget, both at MY11, one is a base ralliart thats done 29 000km and theres another that has leather and nav but has done almost 60 000km, both are in fantsatic condition, however i am undecided, leaning towards the lower milage one as well its done less ks, but its approcahing the 45 000k service, which ive found out its expensive, how much would i be looking at ? And if i go with the other whats the next major service?
Also general services what would i be looking at ?

Curoius about fuel costs aswell, what do some of you guys get in the real world?

Any other information about these cars are greatly apprectiated.

Thanks ins advance guys.

Return to “Thinking of Buying a Lancer?”