***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Ripponlea Mitsubishi

Let Us Help You Decide What To Purchase.

Moderator: Senior Moderators

Wlober
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Postby Wlober » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:34 pm

Mitch wrote:[quote:a41e374464=Damir]the place has finally shut down all the signs are gone and its just an empty building[/quote:a41e374464] so does this mean this is the end of this thread aswell hoping it is

I know this thread may not be interesting to you because it doesn't affect you, but it was here to serve a purpose. The place will be fully liquidated, but the original point was to warn people about going there. Even now people are having their cars serviced. People are still being cheated. I wasn't going to post any more, but to act like you're tired of the thread which could affect members of this forum is a little odd. If you don't enjoy it, don't read it.

Metalstrix
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Metalstrix » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:44 pm

Wlober wrote:[quote:6daaa7ae85=Mitch][quote:a41e374464=Damir]the place has finally shut down all the signs are gone and its just an empty building[/quote:a41e374464] so does this mean this is the end of this thread aswell hoping it is[/quote:6daaa7ae85] I know this thread may not be interesting to you because it doesnt affect you, but it was here to serve a purpose. The place will be fully liquidated, but the original point was to warn people about going there. Even now people are having their cars serviced. People are still being cheated. I wasnt going to post any more, but to act like youre tired of the thread which could affect members of this forum is a little odd. If you dont enjoy it, dont read it.

Lol chris. I don't think he meant it that way. I believe he's referring to the email responses that we get from this thread. Every response is one email to all of us following the thread. It's quite annoying when you get that many emails and it's almost reached 3 pages! :O. But yes, I believe the whole forum knows about Ripponlea now and we all acknowledge what you've written for us.
They will learn... I will always be a step ahead

No longer an active member.

Mitch
Alumni
Alumni

Postby Mitch » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:53 pm

Metalstrix wrote:[quote:23a12fd92a=Wlober][quote:6daaa7ae85=Mitch][quote:a41e374464=Damir]the place has finally shut down all the signs are gone and its just an empty building[/quote:a41e374464] so does this mean this is the end of this thread aswell hoping it is[/quote:6daaa7ae85] I know this thread may not be interesting to you because it doesnt affect you, but it was here to serve a purpose. The place will be fully liquidated, but the original point was to warn people about going there. Even now people are having their cars serviced. People are still being cheated. I wasnt going to post any more, but to act like youre tired of the thread which could affect members of this forum is a little odd. If you dont enjoy it, dont read it.[/quote:23a12fd92a] Lol chris. I dont think he meant it that way. I believe hes referring to the email responses that we get from this thread. Every response is one email to all of us following the thread. Its quite annoying when you get that many emails and its almost reached 3 pages! :O. But yes, I believe the whole forum knows about Ripponlea now and we all acknowledge what youve written for us.
thats what i meant

RyanMK
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby RyanMK » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:11 pm

Metalstrix wrote:I believe hes referring to the email responses that we get from this thread. Every response is one email to all of us following the thread. Its quite annoying when you get that many emails and its almost reached 3 pages! :O. But yes, I believe the whole forum knows about Ripponlea now and we all acknowledge what youve written for us.

Wouldn't it be as easy as 'unfollowing' this thread then?
VG/Ultra Racing/Whiteline/Work/Ralliart/Supercircuit/Cosworth/Pioneer/BC/Recaro

Metalstrix
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Metalstrix » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:50 pm

RyanMK wrote:[quote:7db2db728a=Metalstrix]I believe hes referring to the email responses that we get from this thread. Every response is one email to all of us following the thread. Its quite annoying when you get that many emails and its almost reached 3 pages! :O. But yes, I believe the whole forum knows about Ripponlea now and we all acknowledge what youve written for us.[/quote:7db2db728a] Wouldnt it be as easy as unfollowing this thread then?

True, but Mitch asked from a third person perspective "will this post be coming to an end?" in refernce to the emails. Not the issue. Wlobler saw Mitchs message as "I don't care. Stop talking about this issue". But Mitch was asking that referring to the amount of emails he was getting? Not the issue directly?

Metalstrix
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Metalstrix » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:57 pm

TrojanHorse wrote:Yeah but if he keeps getting emails and doesnt wish to keep getting them notifying him because the updates arent of any interest to him, then simply unsubscribe for following the thread and the emails are no longer a problem. Then he can skim over the thread later for relevant posts if it comes up in the topics if he wants.

Lol you're missing the point. But dw. I just think that Chris shouldn't have taken it so personally. Mitch wouldn't hurt a fly

Return to “Thinking of Buying a Lancer?”