***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Looking at buying evo

Let Us Help You Decide What To Purchase.

Moderator: Senior Moderators

dorzy17
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Looking at buying evo

Postby dorzy17 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:23 pm

hey all,
I currently own a new lancer CF 2.4L and looking at buying some type of evo later this year as i get my full lience :D
Just a couuple of questions. Would anyone know how much insurace will cost me? Ill be 20 years old and never had a crash or anything. Would be nice to find an evo that has little to zero mods done to it with some what low kms. An evo 8 would what i would love to buy but if there is something else ouut there to buy that wouuuld be better ill be happy to look into it more. Body work im not too worry about as im a spray painter and will be looking at doing a full respray at some point. Is it still worth buying an evo or should i just get something else??? Any tips about buuying an evo and what to look out for would be really good too :D

lancerdarryl
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Re: Looking at buying evo

Postby lancerdarryl » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:53 pm

At your age insurance is going to kill you....ring up a few insurance companies and get a couple of quotes.As for finding a low klm unmodified Evo I wish you luck.Just remember they have all been driven " enthusiastically " and the upkeep is expensive.
Evolution X MR+ Lancer VRX Sportback +LA Lancer GSR
"Don't back off until you hit something"

Return to “Thinking of Buying a Lancer?”