Betting

Tell Jokes! or Share Funny Media.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Shadows
Club Sponsor
Club Sponsor

Betting

Postby Shadows » Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:16 am

Little Johnny's dad was a retired gambler. Having picked up a few of his old man's bad habits, Johnny wagered on anything and everything, and he was good at it. Eventually, it became such a problem, that Johnny's teacher called his father to discuss it. After a long conversation, they decided to teach him a lesson. One day after class Johnny approached his teacher. "You're not really blonde," he said. "I've seen your bush and it's pitch black, you dye your hair." "I most certainly do not," she replied. "I bet you ten bucks you do," he said. She saw that this was an opportunity to teach him a lesson, so she waited for all the other children to leave the class and took off her pants, showing him that her hair below was the same color as the hair on her head. Johnny paid her the ten dollars and walked sullenly out of the room. A few hours later Johnny's teacher called his father. "I think I finally taught him a lesson," she said. "The hell you have," his father said angrily. "This morning he bet me $50 he'd see your abalone before the end of the day."
Image[flash width=600 height=200 loop=false]http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq110/X-Factordesign/E-MailBanner.swf[/flash]

Return to “Jokes & Funny Videos”