Taxi driver

Tell Jokes! or Share Funny Media.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Corzza2
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Taxi driver

Postby Corzza2 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:31 pm

A man walked out into the street and hails a taxi going by , he gets into the taxi , and the taxi driver says , " Perfect timing , you're just like Brian ".

Passenger : " Who ? "

Taxi Driver : " Brian , he's a guy with perfect timing , like me coming along when you needed a taxi , things happen like that to Brian , every single time ".

Passenger : " Well , there are always a few clouds over everbody ".

Taxi Driver : " Not Brian , he was a terrific athlete , he could golf with the pros , he could have won the Grand Slam at tennis , he sang like an opera
baritone and danced like Fred Astaire , and you should have heard him play the piano , an amazing fellow ".

Passenger : " Sounds like he was something special ".

Taxi Driver : " Yeah , he had a memory like a computer , he remembered everybody's birthday , he knew all about wine , which foods to order , and
which fork to eat them with , he could fix anything , not like me , I change a fuse and the whole street blacks out , but Brian , he could do everything
right ".

Passenger : " Wow , some bloke then ".

Taxi Driver : " You're not kidding , he always knew the quickest way to go in traffic to avoid traffic jams , not like me , I always seem to get stuck
in them , but Brian , he never made a mistake , and he really knew how to treat a woman and make her feel good , he would never answer back
even if she was in the wrong , and his clothes were always immaculate , shoes highly polished too , he was a perfect man , he never made a
mistake , never ; No one could ever measure up to Brian ".

Passenger : " An amazing fellow , how did you meet him ".

Taxi Driver : " Well , I never actually met Brian , he died , I married his fcukin' widow ".
The Fleet

2009 FPV F6
2012 Volvo S60 R-Design Polestar
2008 Lancer VR - SOLD

Return to “Jokes & Funny Videos”