***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Awesome detailer in Canberra area (PHOTO)

Local ACT State News, Meets, Cruises, Events, Information & Talk.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

canberrachris
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Awesome detailer in Canberra area (PHOTO)

Postby canberrachris » Thu May 05, 2011 3:02 pm

Hey guys (fellow Canberrans!)

Just got my Lancer waxed, had never dealt with or experienced the work of a detailer before, but Rob at Ace Automotive Detailing in Queanbeyan, he's the man. Top bloke, top job. Wanted to share, see pic below.

"Researched" (internet like RiotACT etc, word of mouth) what the best options would be for a basic kind of detail in Canberra-area, read the best things about Ace, and not disappointed, will be back there soon :)

This hand wash & hand wax cost me $80. Fyi, Rob does a "budget" detail (just a standard hand wash) for $33, machine waxes for $130. Don't mean to advertise for the guy, but wanted to share a good resource with everyone!

PHOTO:
Couldn't embed the image for some reason, anyway link to pic in "The Garage" here on the forum: http://clubcj.net/garage.php?mode=view_ ... ge_id=4904

axbci
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby axbci » Fri May 06, 2011 1:21 am

Hmmm, not bad at all! I had a guy do a magic job on my old XR6T in Fyshwick, resprayed the bumber and full cut back etc, looked better than new for $500, I'll try and see if I can get the business name.
Thanks for the photo though, you must be really happy...

scraverX
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby scraverX » Fri May 06, 2011 2:11 am

I'll have to keep him in mind for a detail before the next audio comp. Thanks for the info.
"Max" 2009 MY10 RX, Black. CCJ Lifetime Premium Member #0125
Car & Home audio nut.
Car audio brands used: Audison, Eclipse, Hybrid Audio Technology, Precision Power, Polk Audio, Pioneer PRS
Home Audio: Denon, Epos, Pro`ject, AKG

Return to “Australian Capital Territory”