***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Australian Clothes¿

Start a Topic! Have Your Say & Talk About Anything.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Vaelehn
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Australian Clothes¿

Postby Vaelehn » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:15 am

Ok so the subject of this thread is probably fairly misleading. But as Steve knows I've been looking for some off the wall (as far as americans think) clothes boots hats etc etc. For example a Kangaroo skin hat, crocodile skin boots, shark skin wallet.... you get the idea. So I'm starting this thread in the hopes that you guys can help give me some ideas on some stuff like that, that I might be interested in purchasing via online or through someone w/ paypal or something. As far as what I'm looking for, the crazier the better. But lets try to not find things that cost thousands of dollars preferably. And before we start, I thank you for your help and participation if you so choose to. Sides this could be alot of fun. :) And of course I'll post whatever ridiculous pictures of me I take should I end up with some stuff!

86MIM
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby 86MIM » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:14 am

If you are looking for some Kangaroo stuff, go here ---->Roo Shooter<----

But there are plenty of items that can be made from Roo's.

Take this for example - how about a bottle opener? Or even a cigarette lighter holder?

May be able to even help you out (I live in a major city, so souvenirs are plenty here. Akubra's are quite pricey (if you get the real deal), but definitely a hat worth keeping!!

Happy hunting ;)
kii

tykkään kiiltävä, nopeasti ja se on saanut olla ähkyä.
ClubCJ Lifetime Member #86

AJjnr86
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby AJjnr86 » Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:03 pm

For a guy who needs a spare set, if his missus keeps his orginals in her purse, haha :P

OHH YEA!!!!

Vaelehn
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby Vaelehn » Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:34 pm

AJjnr86 wrote:For a guy who needs a spare set, if his missus keeps his orginals in her purse, haha :P

oh god I about died laughing reading that props for the comedic aspect

as for the rest not exactly like dundee lol but your getting the idea i guess. and the items listed was just a general to get the ball rolling kind of thing. Props on the roo scrotum bottle opener! i think i have to get one of those lol

AJjnr86
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby AJjnr86 » Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:06 pm

I just couldn't resist, I can get some Aussie stuff from the terrorist shops in surfers, no hang on, tourist shops, I'll fight the asians for some stuff

OHH YEA!!!!

Vaelehn
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby Vaelehn » Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:18 pm

Haha, I don't even know what kind of stuff there is. But the more unique the better. I'm thinking about setting up a killer skin outfit to fck with people over here haha.

86MIM
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby 86MIM » Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:04 pm

Vaelehn wrote:
AJjnr86 wrote:For a guy who needs a spare set, if his missus keeps his orginals in her purse, haha :P

oh god I about died laughing reading that props for the comedic aspect

as for the rest not exactly like dundee lol but your getting the idea i guess. and the items listed was just a general to get the ball rolling kind of thing. Props on the roo scrotum bottle opener! i think i have to get one of those lol

ROFL... Yes well, any good man would know that he has to hand them over at some point... :P

The genuine bottle openers/lighter holders will set you back about AU$35 at most retailers here. I only know this because I intended on buying my manager a pair - but then I decided he wasn't worth the $35... lol

Good luck on your Aussie Adventure.....? LOL... Please do upload photos... that will be funny... hahaha...
kii

tykkään kiiltävä, nopeasti ja se on saanut olla ähkyä.

ClubCJ Lifetime Member #86

AJjnr86
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby AJjnr86 » Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:25 pm

Mate just looking at the ad on the bottom of this page, get some ugg boots, that's a major Aussie icon :P

OHH YEA!!!!

sleeper
Alumni
Alumni

Postby sleeper » Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:21 pm

they`d make nice earrings mim
210 KWATW 400nm RALLIART Virtual Dyno 1/1
http://goo.gl/GrUosm

Vaelehn
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby Vaelehn » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:48 am

Haha mim or the hassle of having to deal with him afterwards.

AJjnr86
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby AJjnr86 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:30 am

Shame, just think of poor skippy bouncing round out there, he goes to scratch his nuts and can't find them cause someones using them to open up his beer. Poor skippy must b so confused not sure if he's a boy or girl

OHH YEA!!!!

crankyfatcow
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby crankyfatcow » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:55 pm

Hoges wrote:If you want to look Aussie i recommend this outfit:

Checkered Flanolet shirt...

You guys need to send him one of yours because a new one just wouldn't be right. And it has to be a cheap one from say Big W or Kmart. Good ol $5 shirt :lol:

Vaelehn
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby Vaelehn » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:51 pm

Haha, well no I actually hadn't thought of using it for picking up girls aspect. And I wouldn't even know where to begin on the accent. ^^ It was more originally tended just for a cool unique outfit that would just stand way out no matter where I went. While being completely unique and having the added benefit of not being flamboyantly homosexual like some people do over here.

Return to “General Talk”