***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Drivers that show contempt (in any form) against the Lancer

Start a Topic! Have Your Say & Talk About Anything.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

tjoz
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Drivers that show contempt (in any form) against the Lancer

Postby tjoz » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:20 pm

Today driving home from work came across a certain driver. The sort of driver that shows such hatred they harbor towards Lancers; its not limited to WRX's either, inter model hatred (including other Lancers) :lol: Usually they will either overtake you, rev their engine (if they are at the side of you) or they will throw an insult your way.

Tonight had a WRX, bog eyed version. Pulled up behind me coming off the freeway. Always check in the mirrors to see how far up your ass they are. This driver obviously didnt like Lancers. At all... Shook his head and rolled his eyes. I found it funny and I think he saw when I laughed and stuck my tongue out. Lights went green and off everyone went.

Not the WRX owner though, bad attitude he had. Floored it. In an 80k zone which drops to 60 as they doing roadworks putting new barriers in. WRX driver kept going. Doing alot more than the speed limit. Absolute hero,who got the ultimate form of karma though, I pulled up behind him at the lights and went off to turn and he got cornered by another Lancer :lol: Modified too, not a CJ though. Other Lancer was doing the speed limit with impatient WRX owner behind and me at the side doing speed limit too. WRX driver was fuming! Both Lancers kept this up till one of us had to turn and the impatient one floored first chance he got.

At what point does hatred towards another car warrant breaking road laws?? What else have anyone else seen going on and the karma payback if they witnessed it.

WTR
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby WTR » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:24 pm

Had Mercedes vs Ford ute rage a month ago. Guy in the Merc actually threw something at the passenger window !

LZY_EYE
Genius
Genius

Postby LZY_EYE » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:37 pm

When will people realise that we all like cars? Some people target visual mods, some horsepower and some both. People like different cars. When does it make it ok to bag people out, worse cause violence.

I am sure a lot of people don't like my car. But it was only done for one person and that is me! There are people who drive Lancers that are just as bad also....

dannyboi
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby dannyboi » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:41 pm

Do people really specifically dislike Lancer/Lancer drivers?

Personally, I hate idiots on the road, regardless of what they drive.

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:48 pm

I thought we all ganged up against Volvo drivers only?

I reckon anyone in a Subaru Imprezza always looks at a Mitsu Lancer, there's mutual envy and in a way competition.

Same relationship between Ford and Holden owners.
Or
Audi Vs BMW

I've had the privilege of having a M3 and a RS4 go at each other at the lights... .

But contempt is just a level this relationship should never reach.
Beeble tooned MY08 OEd. w/ RA BKit+SWheel
Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust
BC BR-type Coilovers | UR + Whiteline Bars
EBC GreenStuff Pads | RDA Rotors

AJjnr86
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby AJjnr86 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:56 pm

I get it from the idiots at work, and the guy across from my mums house, he thinks that his dato ute (that is rusted out and missing buts and pieces everywhere) is better than my 09 VRX sports back, the guys at work I reckon r just jealous that my car is better than theirs

OHH YEA!!!!

Graham
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Graham » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:58 pm

i hate wankers like this.

fair enough, you dont like the model, you're entitled to your opinion and I respect that, but if you're gonna act like an idiot then they can go die in a fire.

People like this make me angry. /rage
Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.
ImageImage
Daily Driver: Yamaha R1
Weekend Warrior: BMW Z4 Roadster

BlackBetty
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby BlackBetty » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:05 pm

Ignore 'em I say, don't react in any way to any form of Intimidation, that way they don't know if they have got under your skin or not.
Mr H.......So Cool

Easy
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Postby Easy » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:07 pm

Abit off topic: I know i shouldnt be encouraging unsafe driving, but last night about 12pm i met a bug eyed impreza at the lights we gave eachother abit of a rev then hit it. I can honestly say impreza's arent all that great :) 2 out of 3 red lights i was 3 car lengths ahead.

Sickbunny
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby Sickbunny » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:10 pm

yeah if it was the NA one thats about right, line up a wrx and its all over lol

Ral1rt
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Ral1rt » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:53 pm

Ha this happened to me today!!! Had a small peckered bloke in his New GT roll up next to me, look over and start laughing and shaking his head. We did our thing and I took him easy.

When we met up at the next round about I wound down my window and asked him if he was shaking his head cause he new he would lose? Hahaha his face was priceless!!!!!!!
Owner: Matt Stewart
09 Ralliart tuned at MPC
13.22 @ 106mph Australia's 2nd fastest Ralliart. (Ill get you captain :-) )

Graham
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Graham » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:01 pm

That's epic :P

But our lancers compared to the imprezzas are faster..
I've only raced one but I beat it by a decent amount.
Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

ImageImage
Daily Driver: Yamaha R1
Weekend Warrior: BMW Z4 Roadster

PYLee
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby PYLee » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:02 pm

imprezas would probably own lancers on those twisties with that awd they have , but top end car for car , the evo x will rape sti over and over again :)
Lancer Evolution 10MR

Return to “General Talk”