***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Bailout !!!

Start a Topic! Have Your Say & Talk About Anything.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Shadows
Club Sponsor
Club Sponsor

Bailout !!!

Postby Shadows » Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:52 am

Bailout !!! Bailout !!! Bailout !!! Bailout !!! Bailout !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Image[flash width=600 height=200 loop=false]http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq110/X-Factordesign/E-MailBanner.swf[/flash]

Lancerlot
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Lancerlot » Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:11 pm

hahahaha thats the worst joke you have ever posted shadows.
but i am still laughing
you need some new whacky material? lol
My Lancer is my Trusty Steed.

Phoenix
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Phoenix » Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:31 pm

way to give him some self esteem! LOL!!!
Mah Ride: 2006 Hyundai Getz + 08 Lancer Bodykit

Shadows
Club Sponsor
Club Sponsor

Postby Shadows » Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:42 pm

Man !!!! This is not a joke, if you know that another round of capital injection program is 1 trillion than you know the picture show is not a joke.

You needs at least HP top version super printer to print more $$$$ :lol: :lol:
Image[flash width=600 height=200 loop=false]http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq110/X-Factordesign/E-MailBanner.swf[/flash]

Phoenix
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Phoenix » Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:44 pm

HP top version super printer.... lmaoooo :lol:

Shadows
Club Sponsor
Club Sponsor

Postby Shadows » Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:50 pm

Fortunately the U.S. $ do not have too much color, unlike Australian dollars. otherwise Mr Obama were definitely needs more HP super color printed. :lol: :lol:

SIR-VRX
Genius
Genius

Postby SIR-VRX » Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:02 pm

All aboard the FAIL TRAIN!!!

Shadows
Club Sponsor
Club Sponsor

Postby Shadows » Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:05 pm

Obama Says Budget Deficit To Hit $1 Trillion Soon
OBAMA, STIMULUS, TAX CUTS, FISCAL POLICY, WORLD ECONOMY, FEDERAL RESERVE, EUROPEAN CENTRAL BANK, RECESSION, CREDIT CRUNCH
Reuters | 06 Jan 2009 | 02:25 PM ET
President-elect Barack Obama said Tuesday that he expects to inherit a U.S. budget deficit approaching $1 trillion and that his administration would have to make some tough budget choices.

Just after meeting with his economic team, Obama said it was possible that trillion-dollar deficits could stretch into coming years and that he and his team want to instill a "sense of responsibility" about future budget choices.

Obama, who takes over from President Bush on Jan. 20, is seeking quick action from Congress on a package of spending and tax-cut measures that would total nearly $800 billion over next two years.

While many in the Democratic-led Congress are also eager to move swiftly on an economic stimulus, Republicans are insisting that the package receive careful scrutiny to avoid wasteful spending.

Any package would add to already spiraling budget deficits.

Obama spoke about the fiscal outlook a day before the Congressional Budget Office, the nonpartisan budget analyst for the U.S. Congress, plans to unveil its latest estimates on the budget deficit.

Private analysts expect the report to show a deficit of more than $1 trillion for the fiscal year 2009 that ends in September. That would be more than double the roughly $400 billion shortfall of 2008.

Obama, who is trying to garner broad backing for the stimulus plan and has been courting Republicans as well as Democrats, said Americans who voted for him were "demanding that we restore a sense of responsibility," including on budget practices.

He said his pick to become the new White House budget director, Peter Orszag, was forecasting that the budget deficit would likely approach $1 trillion "before we've even started" and that more deficits could be coming in years ahead.

"The reason I raise this is because we're going to have to stop talking about budget reform" and realize it is "an absolute necessity." He said a rescue package is needed but that "we're not going to be able to expect the American people to support" the rescue unless steps are taken to reform the budget.

Orszag, who attended the meeting that Obama held at his transition headquarters in Washington, has been head of the Congressional Budget Office for the past two years.

But the budget report to be issued Wednesday will be prepared by acting CBO director Robert Sunshine

Shadows
Club Sponsor
Club Sponsor

Postby Shadows » Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:08 pm

SIR-VRX wrote:All aboard the FAIL TRAIN!!!

Bro, SIR-VRX, recently any mod up you have done ? really can wait to see some picture and demostration !!!!!!

Phoenix
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Phoenix » Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:10 pm

i'd like a mod... A REAR DIFFUSER!!!!!!! :lol:

you're breaking my heart Shadows... :(

SIR-VRX
Genius
Genius

Postby SIR-VRX » Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:11 pm

hahaha no mods recently for me, just new tyres lol

Shadows
Club Sponsor
Club Sponsor

Postby Shadows » Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:22 pm

Phoenix wrote:i'd like a mod... A REAR DIFFUSER!!!!!!! :lol:

you're breaking my heart Shadows... :(

Brother, you don't understand my situation, :cry: :cry: recently i am quit bad. due to i am rushing for the contract for mazda 2 bodykits and cause alots of things had to push backward, productions & R&D worker also big problem. sign !!!!! told you before i sure do the rear diffuser but give me sometime. :wink: :wink:

show you our coming launching for the local mazda 2 body kits. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shadows
Club Sponsor
Club Sponsor

Postby Shadows » Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:35 pm

SIR-VRX wrote:hahaha no mods recently for me, just new tyres lol

Wah !!!! lao !!! how can don't have, do you know your ipod mod very propular ?????? ppls are question for more detail. :lol: :lol:

Phoenix
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Phoenix » Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:43 pm

Okie bro! thanks for the detailed explaination. I guess I'll wait it out. Please let me know asap when you guys have one ready, I'll pre-pre-pre book one now!!! in gunmetal grey (A39) Thankz!

SIR-VRX
Genius
Genius

Postby SIR-VRX » Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:45 pm

Shadows wrote:
SIR-VRX wrote:hahaha no mods recently for me, just new tyres lol

Wah !!!! lao !!! how can don't have, do you know your ipod mod very propular ?????? ppls are question for more detail. :lol: :lol:

House Mortgage more important than mods unfortunately. :(

I love my iPod dock too haha I actually will be doing some more work on it, as my fiancee got an iPhone, and it is slightly taller than my iPod Touch so it hits the top of that opening in the dash.

My garage door button is popular too, I did 2 in CatP's VRX sportback. and i will write a DIY for it in a few days

Return to “General Talk”