***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

What are your pet hates when it comes to other drivers?

Start a Topic! Have Your Say & Talk About Anything.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

SIR-VRX
Genius
Genius

Postby SIR-VRX » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:42 pm

Yeah because your other car is a VE Commodore :lol:

tjoz
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby tjoz » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:03 pm

It fits though, the older the Commodore, the bigger the wanker. From VK-VT are the bogun vehicle of choice. Rarely have any issues with VE commodores either.

I forgot about the time I had an issue with an Evo owner in Autobarn. Current Evo too and further strengthens why I will never buy an Evo. Was in Autobarn and there was an Evo there and he must have seen my car pull in. Was getting an oil filter and the sales guy was helping me out (both couldnt find the filter, they had been moved around). Sales guy went off to get one from the back and the Evo owner came over to me just as the sales guy got back and said this to me:

'If it wasnt for us Evo's, Lancer's wouldnt even exist'... Priceless comment

The look on the sales guy face was priceless and I just stood there thinking you are one dumb f***. They shouldnt let randoms buy Evo's, especially when you get comments like that one.

LZY_EYE
Genius
Genius

Postby LZY_EYE » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:10 pm

I think it is safe to say that it really doesn't matter what car one drives.

I have met a few guys in older commodores and they ask about my car etc. So I really think it is a little blinded to put people into a box.

PsyTrix
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby PsyTrix » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:35 am

I dont think violence is the right thing but nothing pisses me off more then wankers on the road. Only 2 incidents really come to mind - One of them as recent as tonight.

The first one happened in NZ while staying on the north island - Theres a lot of wanna be gangsta´s up there. A whole group got out of their car infront of me at a red light yelling and screaming that they were gonna beat the shit out of me and destroy my car as I had passed them previously. At that time I had a BB gun in the car that looked just like a real hand gun so I pulled that out - and they all scattered faster then a group of rats.. Honestly must be the most satisfying feeling I have ever had..

And tonight I had a group of bogans in a commodore (go figure?) giving me grief at the pac fair parking lot - 2 dudes trying to impress their young ugly pregnant hill billy girlfriends I guess..

So plain and simple i just punched the one in the head.. And ended it, just dont have time for that bullshit. But honest to god.. I drive a ralliart.. So effing what? I couldn't give a flying F what other people drive. Just let people do their own thing.. I´m just waiting for the day some bastard keys my car.. It seems to be that way for us Ralliart/Evo owners..

End rant.

BR14AN
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby BR14AN » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:33 am

Im not a fan of aggresive drivers in general. When i commute i let everyone in, the way i see it is, the cars ive owned stick out, if i commute at the same time ill see the same people, and if im nice to them theyre nice to me and we all get along. No point in getting angry and all stressed out, you feel better at the end of the day too.

infinite
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby infinite » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:41 am

Can I say other drivers in general?
TUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRBBBBBBBBOOOOOO!

bd-850
Alumni
Alumni

Postby bd-850 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:48 am

Mazda drivers are the worst :P

especially Mazda3 Drivers.

infinite
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby infinite » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:52 am

I'm driving a Prius at the moment... I think that takes the cake :O
TUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRBBBBBBBBOOOOOO!

Envoke
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby Envoke » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:17 pm

Holden drivers, especially commodores and also most other people who drive a v6 and thus think its a supercar... argh

Oh and skylines with wide-ass bald tyres.

And the new mazda 3's that have a smiley face grill - whats with that.

Holdens are the worst, in my area and wherever i drive i see some hoon, on my schoolies trip a 40 something year old felt the need to tailgate and race me... like dude, go get an education.

And and people who drive utes but dont have a trade job thus never use their tray... any one person want a lift?

jolly_tas
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby jolly_tas » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:27 pm

I miss my Triton with the bull bar as there is nothing better than seeing the look on someone's face when they pull into a round about in front of you and you have no intention of slowing down for them. :twisted:

Dire
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Dire » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:09 pm

Envoke wrote:Holden drivers, especially commodores and also most other people who drive a v6 and thus think its a supercar... argh

And and people who drive utes but dont have a trade job thus never use their tray... any one person want a lift?

THISSSSSS!!

I know (knew) a GIRL who bought a v6 holden ute. She has absolutely no use for a ute.

My 'friends' and I were in a 3 car convoy, the ute first, me last. She went around a roundabout and spun out 180, nearly hitting a 4wd waiting to go (the road was wide so she didn't actually hit anything, we weren't hooning or even driving fast, just exploring).

Me and the second car just drove past her (which was now infront of her with the way she spun out) and left her there. Stupid b****.

Later, her passenger secretly told us they didn't catch up cos the driver was freaked out. While the driver was basically like 'Did you see the way I span out?! That was so awesome'.

Also, her car before that was an excel, and while she drives like she thinks shes a god she doesn't know anything about cars and had no experience with RWD or the lack of weight on the back wheels. I doubt it ever crossed her mind.

13EZY
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby 13EZY » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:12 am

the fact that indiators seem an optional extra on most fords.
a very expensive one coz most people opt not to use them.
"That's page 1, chapter 1 of the petrosexual handbook"
(Lord Clarkson - Series 17 Episode 1)
Ride Of The Month June 2011

SXy2010
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby SXy2010 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:40 am

i really hate woy woy train station they have a parking lane outside for pick up and drop off which accepts about 20 cars..the street is dual lane and invariably 20 more cars double park in the left traffic lane and force normal road users to merge into the outside lane grrr the thing that makes it worse some of them get out of their cars and stand around and talk to each other as they present the road block also in the mornings people who drop off at the station then want to get to the outside lane within 2 car lengths so they can do a right hand turn 300 meters down the road [just wait 30 seconds and merge properly and there would be no stress]
oh and i hate following vans and 4wds as they cut forward visability
no turbo no awd but she's all white
dob 12/10/2010 at booths mitsubishi gosford
2 pipes are better than 1

Return to “General Talk”