***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

My Best Wishes; Happy Merry Christmas & Prosperous New

Start a Topic! Have Your Say & Talk About Anything.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Shadows
Club Sponsor
Club Sponsor

My Best Wishes; Happy Merry Christmas & Prosperous New

Postby Shadows » Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:14 am

Dear brothers & sisters

Its almost coming to the end of 2008. Despite the entire unhappy, world economy credit crisis, Leyman brother declared bankruptcy, Australian currency plunge, world situation in turmoil etc.
But it is the year of the commencement to CJLancer Club. From the beginning of only Matt itself running the club, till the partnership with Ozie, from a nameless Australia Lancer Club, gradually to it establishment into a worldwide well know Lancer Club. The result is eminent and I really feel proud of you guys. :lol: :lol:

Being able us to meet each other at the CJLancer Club from all over the world is a kind of fate. We have to treasure and hold tight together with our friendship and keep giving each other our support. :lol: :lol:

We have to thanks to the founder of CJLancer Club, Matt, Ozie for their hardwork to create this club. Also we must thank all club moderators, for helping this club to be alive. Because without them, we would not have such a wonderful place for us all to come together, to share our happiness and feelings as a family. And it is also my pleasure being part a member of this big family.
Thank you very much. :wink: :wink:

Expected for the year 2009, the world economy will keep on slipping; financial situation will be even worse and tough. But, brothers & sisters, no matter how tough is life, remember we are all with you. Whenever you are in the face of depression of your work and studies etc, remember we are all with you. CJLancer Club is the only best place for your healing. :lol: :lol:

Heading toward year 2009, continue with all our support to CJLancer Club, I believe the number of CJLancer Club membership were keep-on surge toward to another higher benchmarks of 3000. :lol: :lol:

With all my best wishes to all my Brothers and Sisters for the year to come, Happy Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year 2009. :P :P :lol: :lol: :D :D :wink: :wink:

Last edited by Shadows on Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image[flash width=600 height=200 loop=false]http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq110/X-Factordesign/E-MailBanner.swf[/flash]

Bobcat_GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby Bobcat_GTS » Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:31 am

Well said Shadows! Big props to Matt and Ozie and all the Moderators for making this site what it is! Great job guys! Let's hope 2009 brings some good things, even in the face of the economic problems around the world.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Shadows
Club Sponsor
Club Sponsor

Postby Shadows » Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:42 pm

Bobcat_GTS wrote:Well said Shadows! Big props to Matt and Ozie and all the Moderators for making this site what it is! Great job guys! Let's hope 2009 brings some good things, even in the face of the economic problems around the world.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

:lol: :lol:
Image[flash width=600 height=200 loop=false]http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq110/X-Factordesign/E-MailBanner.swf[/flash]

Return to “General Talk”