***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Mythodea: Music for the NASA Mission: 2001 Mars Odyssey

Start a Topic! Have Your Say & Talk About Anything.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

lancerclub.gr
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Mythodea: Music for the NASA Mission: 2001 Mars Odyssey

Postby lancerclub.gr » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:26 am

"Mythodea: Music for the NASA Mission: 2001 Mars Odyssey" is a choral symphony by the Greek electronic composer Vangelis performed at the Temple of Olympian Zeus in Athens on June 28, 2001. Mythodea was made the official theme music of the mission involving the NASA unmanned spacecraft orbiting the planet Mars.

But...

Needless to say anything, just ask yourself some things:

1) Why NASA has spent about 6 million Euros for the implementation of such a concert?
2) Why does this concert, with so much importance to NASA, conducted in Greece, namely the poles of Zeus?
3) Why selected Greek membership and not a composite of another country?
4) Why are the lyrics of Mythodea is in Ancient Greek?
5) Why are the images selected to be sent to Mars, which will see the first part of the concert through the video it shows unless of course the Acropolis, busts of Zeus, Athena, Pericles, and other ancient Greeks and Olympian gods?
6) And most importantly ..... through the lyrics you will understand that relied on Zeus to descend to earth. Because NASA and by extension Americans who question everything related to ancient Greece, especially the Greek "mythology" to give so much money to do a concert - with the invocation ... Zeus??

The reason for holding this concert was to send both audio and video .... on Mars!

On Mars??? Why ??? Is any life there ??? What is the meaning with ancient greeks? Aliens...?

All the videos here http://www.ello.gr/videos-mythodea.html (sorry... but the speaking is on greek lang)

The lyrics that are allegedly sung by the choir are:

Dia Ela (Come Zeus)
Esy Pe Di (Almighty,you must)
Dia Erota,Zito Sy Ela (Zeus Eros,I call for you to come)
Dia Sy Thee Mou (Zeus my God)
Eso Men Sy,Esy Pe Thee (You're inside us,you Almighty God)
En Zi Theos (God lives inside)
Zito Te Tin Mitera Thee(I call for the Mother,God)
Men I Ek Tou Dia Men (Coming from Zeus)
Moni Ek Tou Dia Men (Only from Zeus)
Pe Zef,Pe Di (Zeus Almighty you must)
Deomeni Arhontos Dii (We pray to Lord Zeus)
Deomeni Deomen Si (Praying we call for you)
Deomen Deomen Deomeni (We call praying)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_Tg0PaWaNM

As a results of all these....is any meaning with the pieces are suposed to be taken from the roswell ufo crash in 1947 ?
The greek letters has ben translated and the actual meanning is ''freedom''

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2sdOkqFxcI

If it is not a hoax,i believe it has to do with atlantis, or the prehistoric civilazations, maybe the greek alphabet comes from outer space. Dont forget that for the biggest universities...the greek language is the mother of all languages! For somes, this language can predict the future!! A genius mathematic language!

Also is any relation with so many greek names with planets, missions, aircrafts of NASA and generally with the universe?

What finally happens? What NASA knows...?
ImageImage

lancerclub.gr
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby lancerclub.gr » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:04 am

ImageImage

Return to “General Talk”