***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Bulls*** corner

Start a Topic! Have Your Say & Talk About Anything.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Shadows
Club Sponsor
Club Sponsor

Postby Shadows » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:45 am

yeap, look like alots of cup and plate inside the basin. hahahaha....

can you design the jacket for CJ. kinda you can. :? :?
Image[flash width=600 height=200 loop=false]http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq110/X-Factordesign/E-MailBanner.swf[/flash]

nickbutterz
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby nickbutterz » Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:21 am

uhm i can. but i dont have the resources currently to get a jacket made

Hoggy
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Hoggy » Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:25 pm

OK, a bit about me - I have a degree in Marketing and Business, worked for BOC for 5.5years, first 3 years in gas, welding and safety equipment. Then I was the Commercial Strategy manager for the UK and Ireland and have recenlty moved over to Sydney to help develop their LNG business. We are looking to build 50 tonne a day LNG (liquid natural gas) plants for use as a diesel substitute in the haulage industry, can also be used as an LPG substitute and can be converted to CNG (compressed natural gas) for smaller trucks, busses and eventually cars.

Like you shadow, am looking at improving the world as it is a greener, cheaper, stable priced fuel

momo
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby momo » Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:53 pm

lol

Shadows
Club Sponsor
Club Sponsor

Postby Shadows » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:49 pm

nickbutterz wrote:uhm i can. but i dont have the resources currently to get a jacket made

hahahahahaha.............. very nice bulls :lol: :lol: 1point for you.
Image[flash width=600 height=200 loop=false]http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq110/X-Factordesign/E-MailBanner.swf[/flash]

Shadows
Club Sponsor
Club Sponsor

Postby Shadows » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:53 pm

HOGGY wrote:OK, a bit about me - I have a degree in Marketing and Business, worked for BOC for 5.5years, first 3 years in gas, welding and safety equipment. Then I was the Commercial Strategy manager for the UK and Ireland and have recenlty moved over to Sydney to help develop their LNG business. We are looking to build 50 tonne a day LNG (liquid natural gas) plants for use as a diesel substitute in the haulage industry, can also be used as an LPG substitute and can be converted to CNG (compressed natural gas) for smaller trucks, busses and eventually cars.

Like you shadow, am looking at improving the world as it is a greener, cheaper, stable priced fuel

Great Hoggy, big ambition like me. hahahahahaha.... actually i am quite interested in the development of CNG technologies products. as what you say, low cost and save the world. :lol: :lol:

do you know how to covert it into the automotive? also the know how to build the tank? :roll: :roll:

Shadows
Club Sponsor
Club Sponsor

Postby Shadows » Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:01 pm

momo wrote:lol

welcome to my forum MOMO, you are alway like to smile, but i know you are very capable, why don't you also contribute some good ideas here? :P :P

don't worry about how about other member look at you, just bulls here. :lol: :lol:

I was wonder why the 2 admin is disapear on this forum. :roll: :roll:

Hoggy
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Hoggy » Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:02 pm

Am currently concentrating on LNG so have designs on LNG fuel tanks. CNG is much much easier than LNG. In a few years you will be able to fill up from your gas main at home with just a compressor in the garage. PM me if you are really interested, cansend you some stuff

Shadows
Club Sponsor
Club Sponsor

Postby Shadows » Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:10 pm

HOGGY wrote:Am currently concentrating on LNG so have designs on LNG fuel tanks. CNG is much much easier than LNG. In a few years you will be able to fill up from your gas main at home with just a compressor in the garage. PM me if you are really interested, cansend you some stuff

yeap, that i know bro, but in our country so far we only using CNG.

By the way can i suggest you start up with a new forum for CNG, LNG, LCG so that all our member here can have a change to involve on the discussion. So far as what i had understand, no other forum are having this topic, maybe CJLancer Club will be the first one who start it . :lol: :lol:

off cause i would like to discuss with you further for developing this products for automotive.

thanks you :lol: :lol:

Return to “General Talk”