***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Bulls*** corner

Start a Topic! Have Your Say & Talk About Anything.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Shadows
Club Sponsor
Club Sponsor

Bulls*** corner

Postby Shadows » Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:31 pm

Ok tell me guy during your college study, what subject you study and what have you learned. you all know i don't like to bulls***, i am genuine and very nice person. also i am a hard learning person and alway looking into new innovative products development. :lol: :lol:

my current through of doing are the aeroplane seat skeleton by using pure carbon fiber. as you guy all know the weight of the carbon fiber is much lighter than alloy aluminium but is 10 time more stiff than the steel and also durable. if successfully, it will help to reduce the weight load of the aircraft and saving energy, in the other word it also save the earth and save you guy. :lol: :lol:

so now you guy know how great is shadows and shadows ambition. shadows are welcome you guy commendation. :P :P

Now, guy tell me what is your ambition and study. i would like to start this topic in discuss with you, and to help you guy to build up your ambition. shadows is helpful. :lol: :lol:

1) Computer study?
2) Business Study?
3) Laws study?
4) New material and composit material study?
5) science or physical study
6) Animation design
7) Graphic design
8 ) 3D design
9) Energy study
10) Electronic study
11) vision and laser scanning study
12) Automation & robotic study
13) Etc.
Image[flash width=600 height=200 loop=false]http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq110/X-Factordesign/E-MailBanner.swf[/flash]

Shadows
Club Sponsor
Club Sponsor

Postby Shadows » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:36 pm

Mattigins wrote:Naughty Shadows, i edited all your swearing out.

Matt beware of your black car, everybody want to smash it. :lol: :lol:
and you should salute me, cause i am going to save the earth and you. :lol: :lol: read my ambition???? :P :P
Image[flash width=600 height=200 loop=false]http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq110/X-Factordesign/E-MailBanner.swf[/flash]

TheRents
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby TheRents » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:18 pm

lol ok Shadow
completed year 10 at high school
completed fitting and turning trade cert
completed a Diploma of systems Technology's (computers)
completed certificate 4 in small business management
I am almost finished my first year at UNI doing an associate Degree in Engineering (defence systems) UNISA
plus a whole lot of smaller courses way to many to list here all completed for work.
I am aiming to go to Uni in Canberra to complete a Degree in Engineering in 2010 and this should keep me going until 2014...... after that lol i will find something else to have a crack at.

Shadows
Club Sponsor
Club Sponsor

Postby Shadows » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:35 pm

Welcome to my bulls*** corner brother Therents. :lol: :lol:

So what is touching up in your defence systems, can you made a bomb. :lol: :lol: or you can save the earth like me? :lol: :lol:

you know not much ppls here has the gall like you :lol: they are afraid to be in this forum. and someone who drive a black car had edited the name of my topic :lol: :lol: but he have no gall to post topic here. very noughty boy. hahahahaha.....

TheRents
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby TheRents » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:47 pm

lol now about the bombs if i told you i would have to kill you!!!!! how corny! lol yep i have driven a fair few bombs as well as lemons in my time but now, hey i got a LANCER woo hoo (Love that car) I don't know about saving the world!!! but hey who knows what may happen in the future..... if anyone asks a question of me and what my aspirations are i will glad to answer them to the best of my ability........ hehehe and as for the strange person who drives a black car who likes to edit posts, well lets just say its his job! you cant knock him for that......

Bobcat_GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby Bobcat_GTS » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:10 pm

That's a good idea Shadows! Using CF in airplane construction would definately save some weight! The airline industry should have started using CF years ago, but they haven't as far as I know.

Shadows
Club Sponsor
Club Sponsor

Postby Shadows » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:37 am

OH !!! is my brother Bobcat, Welcome to Bullshit corner. hope you can enjoy all the bulls*** topic here and also can contribute some bulls*** as you can :lol: :lol: yeap they had already strat using CF, but not in the seat structure. :? :? but don't worry Bob, shadows will do it, cause is shadows ambition. hahahahaha..... Borther Therents please treat the lancer your "Lover", otherwise one of member here were think you are making love. hahahahahhaha... how you made the bombs can you share you knowledge with us? :lol: :lol:

Matt, is my ambition, please don't tried to stop me. my mine had set. i have to save the world and you, otherwise if the jet fuel keep on raising, the freight charge of your evox spoiler were cost you a big fortune . :lol: :lol:

nickbutterz
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby nickbutterz » Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:57 am

i found it shadows =]. but uhm so why dont you think that guy is going to pay for this electric blue vg? and if not you should be a salesmen and make someone buy one. lol cause i want mine. cause i can tell already its gana look sexy on my car. hrmm upside maybe by the time someone has ordered on you will have the new one for the ppl with the larger base. lol

Shadows
Club Sponsor
Club Sponsor

Postby Shadows » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:50 am

nickbutterz wrote:i found it shadows =]. but uhm so why dont you think that guy is going to pay for this electric blue vg? and if not you should be a salesmen and make someone buy one. lol cause i want mine. cause i can tell already its gana look sexy on my car. hrmm upside maybe by the time someone has ordered on you will have the new one for the ppl with the larger base. lol

Do you want me to bullzzz on you from this forum? :lol: :lol:

is there a larger base VG ppls are selling? :roll: :roll:

off topic. brother. :P :P

nickbutterz
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby nickbutterz » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:18 am

im too lazy to email you. haha
and uhmm. hrmm my ambitions are:
Im going to college for accounting and business. Even though i am majoring in accounting i do not actually want to be an accountant i am planning on running my own clothing company. I am currently working on designs and hopefully will be getting some shirts made by the summer. I use to be a freelance designer for websites and what not, but dont really do it anymore because i am working on my company. ill give you guys an inside look to what is going on sofar.
www.royalrebellion.com/index2.php

Ozie
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Ozie » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:30 am

what about some RR/ClubCj Shirts Nick!!!!

Shadows
Club Sponsor
Club Sponsor

Postby Shadows » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:31 am

accounting and business will help you to run on your own business. but remember don't join laymen brither otherwise you have to pack and go. hahahahahah.....

since you are cloth designer, ok design a jacket fo CJ. your site header seem like a basin. :lol: :lol:

nickbutterz
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby nickbutterz » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:37 am

Ozie wrote:what about some RR/ClubCj Shirts Nick!!!!

hahaha. hrmm hook me up with the club cj font. and uhmm possiblitiy :o

Shadows wrote:accounting and business will help you to run on your own business. but remember don't join laymen brither otherwise you have to pack and go. hahahahahah.....

since you are cloth designer, ok design a jacket fo CJ. your site header seem like a basin. :lol: :lol:

basin? :?

Return to “General Talk”