***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Check out my website!

Start a Topic! Have Your Say & Talk About Anything.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Ljbyrne98
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Check out my website!

Postby Ljbyrne98 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:56 pm

Hello to the Australian members of Club CJ,

Today I'm very exciting to be able to reveal my latest project, my new website!

https://www.partsshed.com.au

The idea behind the Parts Shed website was to source products from wholesalers who have overstocked on products and are willing to sell me their stock for the price they paid. This allows me to sell these products directly to the public at wholesale cost or sometimes even less!

Unfortunately we don't ship outside of Australia. However but depending on the performance of the website we may look into this at a later date

The products currently being sold range from general car accessories to 4x4 accessories to electrical accessories and plenty of things in-between! Each day new products will be added and we aim to greatly expand out range of product categories over the next few months.

We also offer free shipping on all orders (excluding some larger items but in this case you will be notified at checkout)

If you have any suggestions on products to add to changes I can make to the web site to make it more user friendly please feel free to email me at sales@partsshed.com.au

Please help me spread the word about my website and recommend to friends, family, and everyone else to check out my website and support my in my mission to provide members of my communities with the affordable quality products that they deserve.

Please keep in mind that this is a work in progress so bugs may occasionally occur. We have done extensive testing to ensure that everything should work smoothly but in the case a bug does occur we will work to resolve the issue as soon as possibly.

Return to “General Talk”