***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Never go to Knox City; my car got smashed up last night :(

Start a Topic! Have Your Say & Talk About Anything.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

M@verik
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby M@verik » Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:37 am

Good luck with this mate. Did that area have video? We are quite lucky here in SA in that regard. We got guards at most car parks and that keeps this shit to a minimum. But still I hope u get it sorted. Hate to see things like this go unpunished.

Weight loss, tuning

squala
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby squala » Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:04 am

I thought I was the unlucky one when I saw a 2-inch scratch on my bumper (I'm sure I didn't do it so it must be some id!ot who shouldn't drive), but finding out two badly sabotaged CJs...

Just keep driving nicely so no one would have an instinctive reason to get back at you. Nonetheless there will always be evil around, and sadly, it's mainly caused by human action.

Don't fret. At least you and your loved ones didn't get hurt. A car is replaceable but not a good person. Take it easy mate.
///// /////
7 airbags
6-speed SST
5-star safety
4-wheel drive
3-diamond badge
2 overhead cams
1 awesome ride
0 demerit points and gutter rash

Lancerchic
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Lancerchic » Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:26 am

Bastards!!! Lets all get together and find this person who did it!!! Happened to my Lancer too all along the drivers-side back door and one in the drivers door! Only difference is I know who did it and he wont pay up! Mines $1100 worth of damage but only a $500 excess. Still sucks big time hey. Smash repairs said the Lancers outter-skin is so thin that they need to replace the whole skin on the panel. At least you dont have metallic paint so its easier to blend..
I feel your pain and anger.. Hope you get it fixed soon let us know how it goes..
Lancerchic

Vmo91
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Vmo91 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:15 am

:( whats this world coming to, its so dissrespectful

mitsfan
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Knox City shopping centre carpark Victoria

Postby mitsfan » Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:50 pm

We should see what we can about this type of activity, at least exposing it here on this forum is a start.

I had my VRX comprehensively milk-shaked (covered in some sticky milky thick white and red drink) at Knox city shopping centre carpark (undercover, SE corner, before 5:30 pm on a Sunday afternoon), after detailing it myself within the first week of buying it. Fortunately it didn't turn out to be anything permanent. I emailed Knox security with photos and received no reply, so now I just stay away from Knox city shopping centre.

Having seen the much worse damage to your car and other peoples reports, it seems like anyone who cares about their car should stay away from Knox city.

Ash
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Ash » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:43 pm

Jeez man! Thats horrible! it brings tears 2 my eyes! if anyone ever did that 2 my car and I was lucky enough 2 catch them, their life wouldn't be worth living! Goodluck with the repairs :(
ClubCJ's Provider of LOLZ - CCJ Lifetime Member #0026.

Functional can GTFO :lol:

SIR-VRX
Genius
Genius

Postby SIR-VRX » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:47 pm

Lancerchic wrote:Bastards!!! Lets all get together and find this person who did it!!! Happened to my Lancer too all along the drivers-side back door and one in the drivers door! Only difference is I know who did it and he wont pay up! Mines $1100 worth of damage but only a $500 excess. Still sucks big time hey. Smash repairs said the Lancers outter-skin is so thin that they need to replace the whole skin on the panel. At least you dont have metallic paint so its easier to blend..
I feel your pain and anger.. Hope you get it fixed soon let us know how it goes..
Lancerchic

If you know who did it, your insurance company will repair it (no excess to you) and they chase the other party for the money for the repair. So it costs you nothing. You just need as much information as you can get on them. Rego number, name and sometimes address is all you need.

Lancerchic
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Lancerchic » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:54 pm

Thanks sir-vrx ill give it a go..

m1n1on
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby m1n1on » Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:16 pm

Damn that totally sucks... can't understand what motivates a person to damage another persons property... hope they find the low life that caused the damage and I especially hope the karma train hits them hard.

Bobcat_GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby Bobcat_GTS » Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:38 am

Man! That is truely awful! I'm so sorry that happened to your car. I know what it's like to see your ride dented, but my damage wasn't vandalism. What a senseless crime! I would be furious! I'm not really the violent type, but if I ever caught someone vandalizing mine or even someone else's Lancer, I'd have no choice but to rip their arms out of their sockets.

Return to “General Talk”