***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

CCJ funds

Start a Topic! Have Your Say & Talk About Anything.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

sleeper
Alumni
Alumni

CCJ funds

Postby sleeper » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:31 pm

it turns out CCJ is quite financial and all of this money is a consequence of premium membership fees.

its been apparent that your $40 doesnt get u much, same for committee members in case your wondering :)

so atm we need to get the bank account transferred to the hands of our new treasurer Mark (SIX)

after this we`ll be doing subsidized meets and special events plus random online competitions to keep us and u amused.

but, and this is the main reason for this thread, what would u premiums as a contributing member, like to see it spent on?

hopefully when mizta-B transfers the account we`ll get a treasurers report with incomings and outgoings to see exactly where we stand :)

threads open for discussion.
Last edited by sleeper on Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
210 KWATW 400nm RALLIART Virtual Dyno 1/1
http://goo.gl/GrUosm

sleeper
Alumni
Alumni

Postby sleeper » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:37 pm

btw, if your not premium yet do yourself a favour :)

aspir3
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby aspir3 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:40 pm

First of all it's great that the club is in good financial position.
Second I would like to see it spent and managed wisely. We don't need to spend it all in 1 year.
I would like to see if we could become cams affiliated and then organise to have some safe driving coarses. This is great for driving confidence and can also give drivers a discount on insurance.

Mooman
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby Mooman » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:51 pm

I'm not a premium member yet so if this is not appropriate please disregard.

One thing that would be good for a national club would be joint interstate events. Set a half way point between neighboring states for a long weekend meet (1 day drive, 1 day meet, 1 day head home), eg VIC-SA in Horsham, VIC-NSW in Jindabyne etc.

The club funds could be used to pay accommodation deposits/BBQ which would be reimbursed by attending members.

sleeper
Alumni
Alumni

Postby sleeper » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:53 pm

AJjnr86
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby AJjnr86 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:06 pm

I second Troy's suggestion of cam affiliated club, I joined another club to get my cams.

OHH YEA!!!!

SIX
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby SIX » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:41 pm

aspir3 wrote:First of all its great that the club is in good financial position. Second I would like to see it spent and managed wisely. We dont need to spend it all in 1 year. I would like to see if we could become cams affiliated and then organise to have some safe driving coarses. This is great for driving confidence and can also give drivers a discount on insurance.
completely agree with this troy

Mooman wrote:Im not a premium member yet so if this is not appropriate please disregard. One thing that would be good for a national club would be joint interstate events. Set a half way point between neighboring states for a long weekend meet (1 day drive, 1 day meet, 1 day head home), eg VIC-SA in Horsham, VIC-NSW in Jindabyne etc. The club funds could be used to pay accommodation deposits/BBQ which would be reimbursed by attending members.

we have don'e this in the past and I'm sure we can do this in the future of scouser spending of fund and allocation will have to beneficial to the club and its members so we will be looking at what can gain the club the best return ... that not restricted to best financial return either :)
1998 MR lancer
2009 CJ lancer sportback
2011 Renault Sport RS250 Trophee Cup
2000 Tommi Makenin Evolution 6.5

SAM-24A
Alumni
Alumni

Postby SAM-24A » Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:35 am

sleeper mentioned:
it turns out CCJ is quite financial and all of this money is a consequence of premium membership fees.

The one thing I often noticed during my 3yrs Ban was the amount of New Premium Membership sign-ups. Not exactly sure, but I'd estimate approx 15/yr.
So consequently, this money has been going straight into the clubs account without any accountability or Treasury reports for at least 3yrs ... :roll:

sleeper mentioned:
hopefully when mizta-B transfers the account we`ll get a treasurers report with incomings and outgoings to see exactly where we stand :)

"HOPEFULLY"
Yes, Hopefully Mark aka SIX, our new Treasurer will receive the Clubs Account & Report asap so he can assess & report the clubs financial position & kick-off with a clean Accounts Sheet for the start of CCJ's 2016.

In the meantime, I suggest the President & Treasurer look into the Premium Membership List & tally-up how many New Membership Applications have been issued in the past 3yrs.
Sam ..... *thumb*
Merlinised MIVEC - AspiRe 2.4L

Mizta B
Alumni
Alumni

Postby Mizta B » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:18 pm

Hello all,
I am in the process of transferring all authorities and accounts with documentation to Sleeper and SIX
There will be a slight delay due to the Xmas period, but after that it shouldn't take long to complete the process.
The club is financially sound but with the Ex Prez MIA there was a lot I could not do solo as I needed dual authorities to complete certain tasks
However let me assure you that all funds went to the correct accounts and is all accounted for to the dollar.
Bank statements will reflect this as will transaction reports from Paypal
Have a safe and Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year 2016
Fondest regards,
Mizta B.
Australasian Gerbil Rearers Organisation, Official Re-Seller.
MY09 Rally Red VRX ClubCJ's 1st 4B12 2.4L - CCJ Lifetime Member #0004.
Merlinised....

sleeper
Alumni
Alumni

Postby sleeper » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:50 pm

Hello all,
I am in the process of transferring all authorities and accounts with documentation to Sleeper and SIX
There will be a slight delay due to the Xmas period, but after that it shouldn't take long to complete the process.
The club is financially sound but with the Ex Prez MIA there was a lot I could not do solo as I needed dual authorities to complete certain tasks
However let me assure you that all funds went to the correct accounts and is all accounted for to the dollar.
Bank statements will reflect this as will transaction reports from Paypal
Have a safe and Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year 2016
Fondest regards,
Mizta B.

thank you Chris and a Merry Christmas to u and your family :)

SIX
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby SIX » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:21 pm

SAM-24A wrote:[b:76ad0249b8]sleeper mentioned:[/b:76ad0249b8] [quote:76ad0249b8]it turns out CCJ is quite financial and all of this money is a consequence of premium membership fees. [/quote:76ad0249b8] The one thing I often noticed during my 3yrs Ban was the amount of New Premium Membership sign-ups. Not exactly sure, but Id estimate approx 15/yr. So consequently, this money has been going straight into the clubs account without any accountability or Treasury reports for at least 3yrs ... :roll: [b:76ad0249b8]sleeper mentioned:[/b:76ad0249b8] [quote:76ad0249b8]hopefully when mizta-B transfers the account we`ll get a treasurers report with incomings and outgoings to see exactly where we stand :)[/quote:76ad0249b8] [b:76ad0249b8][color=red:76ad0249b8]HOPEFULLY[/color:76ad0249b8][/b:76ad0249b8] Yes, Hopefully Mark aka SIX, our new Treasurer will receive the Clubs Account & Report asap so he can assess & report the clubs financial position & kick-off with a clean Accounts Sheet for the start of CCJs 2016. In the meantime, I suggest the President & Treasurer look into the Premium Membership List & tally-up how many New Membership Applications have been issued in the past 3yrs.

agree there sam

and thank you chris for all the help
merry christmas
1998 MR lancer

2009 CJ lancer sportback

2011 Renault Sport RS250 Trophee Cup

2000 Tommi Makenin Evolution 6.5

WadesVRX
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby WadesVRX » Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:35 am

I've been a premium member for just over two years and still not reserved a members welcome pack yet.
Flight Instructor

sleeper
Alumni
Alumni

Postby sleeper » Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:43 am

that was the previous committee Wade which pretty much had no power to do much because of the previous owner, now out of the picture.

hopefully with the new com the backlog will be gone within a month.
if not we`ll have no excuse to fall back on :)

bunnishiwa
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby bunnishiwa » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:17 am

As a 3 time yearly premium member I stopped renewing as there was no benefit to doing so (yes, I know that I could have do a once off and had lifetime for the same money - hindsight is a wonderful thing).

Look forward to seeing some reasons/benefits to be announced to give me impetus to re-join.

I do agree with the two comments re cams affiliation (not that I know what is involved). This would be a good association that would provide benefits for an enthusiast club such as ours. Some long term benefit is, imo, better than competitions etc
- Self tuned - work in progress - tune revision #16_03
- GS 3 port controlled wooooot :)
- Lowered on Kings
- Black Evo X FMIC/ Evo IX BOV/ Depo HFC/ UR UICP
- Awesome self installed Alpine/JL Audio sound system
- Whiteline Rear Swaybar

Noli Timere Messorem

sleeper
Alumni
Alumni

Postby sleeper » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:23 am

we dont know whats involved with CAMS either but we`ll definitely look into it :)

Return to “General Talk”