***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

The ClubCJ Anime/Manga Thread!

Start a Topic! Have Your Say & Talk About Anything.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Lypherk
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby Lypherk » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:36 pm

kay christensen wrote:i have also seen angel beats which isnt to bad either my brother has told me to see attack on titain or something along the lines of that

Dem Feels when watching Angel Beats! Positive I cried a few times throughout that one. It's one of my most favorite Anime's.

I've seen Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) it's great! The Manga is plenty ahead as well, its worth the read.

kay christensen
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby kay christensen » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:16 pm

[/quote:b8b7f485a4] Dem Feels when watching Angel Beats! Positive I cried a few times throughout that one. Its one of my most favorite Animes. Ive seen Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) its great! The Manga is plenty ahead as well, its worth the read.[/quote]

agree there with angel beats with the cry bit
No matter where you are, whether it's a quarter mile or half way across the world, you'll always be with me and always be my BROTHER - Dominic Toretto. RIPPaulWalker
(cj-red)

TasteTheRuss
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby TasteTheRuss » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:37 pm

Only thing I hate about watching new animes is having to wait like another 10 years for the next season lol

kay christensen
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby kay christensen » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:02 pm

yep agree
No matter where you are, whether it's a quarter mile or half way across the world, you'll always be with me and always be my BROTHER - Dominic Toretto. RIPPaulWalker

(cj-red)

Seffy
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Seffy » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:05 am

TasteTheRuss wrote:Only thing I hate about watching new animes is having to wait like another 10 years for the next season lol

I know the feel. :( even worse when you watch a long series and they decide to go on a break.

Lypherk wrote:Dem Feels when watching Angel Beats! Positive I cried a few times throughout that one. Its one of my most favorite Animes. Ive seen Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) its great! The Manga is plenty ahead as well, its worth the read.

Shingeki is so worth it, aside from waiting monthly.. but still worth.

I've not seen Angel Beats yet.. am I missing something?
Crayon Pop "straight-five engine" dance ftw.

lantourismo
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby lantourismo » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:12 am

Seffy wrote:[quote:b42633ead8=TasteTheRuss]Only thing I hate about watching new animes is having to wait like another 10 years for the next season lol[/quote:b42633ead8] I know the feel. :( even worse when you watch a long series and they decide to go on a break. [quote:b42633ead8=Lypherk]Dem Feels when watching Angel Beats! Positive I cried a few times throughout that one. Its one of my most favorite Animes. Ive seen Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) its great! The Manga is plenty ahead as well, its worth the read.[/quote:b42633ead8] Shingeki is so worth it, aside from waiting monthly.. but still worth. Ive not seen Angel Beats yet.. am I missing something?

Yeah, or they discontinue a good anime without completing it Bleach & Samurai Champloo have had that happen. Honestly Sef when it comes to anime I wait for a season to finish before I watch it so I don't have to wait for the next ep to be released. Where do you get your manga from? I know crunchy roll is good for anime.

Seffy
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Seffy » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:03 pm

I'm too keen to watch to wait for a whole season. :( Haha, but for series that I miss out on that season I do get the whole lot and watch it in one or two sittings, depending how much time I have.

I read manga from either:

http://mangastream.com/

or

http://mangapark.com/

Mangapark is pretty cool because it has a smart zoom system, which is really convenient. There are a lot more mangas available too. Mangastream doesn't have many that they scan and translate, but they tend to give really good scanlations (scans and translations).
Crayon Pop "straight-five engine" dance ftw.

Lypherk
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby Lypherk » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:50 pm

I use my little funky app on my iPad called Manga Storm. Found it so much easier to just take it to the couch and sit there rather than squint at my computer screen.

Seffy wrote:Ive not seen Angel Beats yet.. am I missing something?

I really enjoyed it. Its a feels anime as well.

Return to “General Talk”