***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

No. 1 FAVORITE thing about your Lancer!!

Start a Topic! Have Your Say & Talk About Anything.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

anzac_77
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby anzac_77 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:15 am

Looks n feels like a fighter jet... or one of those Vipers from Battlestar Galactica

ripflare10
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby ripflare10 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:08 am

That's a different way of looking at it. I always think they look like
a shark and specially when people have the fins on the back. But
I defiantly see fighter jet now.

Number 1 favorite thing about my Lancer is the Lancer itself. Totally
in love with it lol

Envoke
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby Envoke » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:25 am

The fact every description i hear about the lancer is awesome.

Has been described as a wolf, fighter jet and a shark. Now you cant go wrong with that haha.
Red goes faster. MUCH faster.

SXLancerMum
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby SXLancerMum » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:49 pm

My number 1 favourite thing about my Lancer is that everytime I get in it I get a tingling in my whole body from the excitement of actually sitting in it. I got it when I first sat in the demo Lancer at the yard and I get it every time I jump into mine. And then when I'm driving around in it I suddenly remember what I'm in and that it's mine and I just start laughing and smiling. It makes me feel good. The only other car that I've ever sat in recently that can make me feel like that is the Mazda Dealers red RX8 with red and black leather interior.

And then of course is the beautiful blue colour, the really cool look with the jet fighter front, the sexy spoiler, ipod connectivity, CD player, the 5/10 yr warranty, the bluetooth with controls on the steering wheel so I can sort my childrens problems out easily and legally when they ring me without me having to answer the phone and frantically hope the cops don't catch me, the get up and go, it's safe, there's millions of cupholders (I like cupholders :) my last car didn't have any and it was hard when I bought a drink trying to keep it from falling over).

I really do love that car :)

falcon15500
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby falcon15500 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:35 pm

The pure fact that they are not as popular as a Mazda3. Mazda3's are everywhere and it would irk me to be a part of the new fad car syndrome.

I like that I don't see CJ's everywhere. In fact, when I do, I am pleasantly surprised.

M.

MattyvR
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby MattyvR » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:51 pm

falcon15500 wrote:The pure fact that they are not as popular as a Mazda3. Mazda3's are everywhere and it would irk me to be a part of the new fad car syndrome.

I like that I don't see CJ's everywhere. In fact, when I do, I am pleasantly surprised.

M.

You don't see CJ's everywhere..? :shock: we must be living on different planets haha

falcon15500
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby falcon15500 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:59 pm

MattyvR wrote:You don't see CJ's everywhere..? :shock: we must be living on different planets haha

Nowhere near as often as I see Mazda3's! Every bloody time I turn around I see one of those...

M.

BrownSound
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby BrownSound » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:04 pm

my favourite thing is finding new favourite things randomly in it... like only last night did i realise that if i leave the lights on and get out of the car it turns it self off (without the auto lights) and before that the whole "follow me home" light or w/e they are called... so yeah just the little perks im discovering :)

PsyTrix
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby PsyTrix » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:52 pm

I like the fact that only real enthusiasts know my car straight off the bat while STis and other makes think its a ralliart and get a good run for their money :)
Ralliart/Evo parts Versus 20s and BBS rims for sale! see: http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=7346

DORA_ANNE
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby DORA_ANNE » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:45 pm

BrownSound wrote:my favourite thing is finding new favourite things randomly in it... like only last night did i realise that if i leave the lights on and get out of the car it turns it self off (without the auto lights) and before that the whole "follow me home" light or w/e they are called... so yeah just the little perks im discovering :)

Naheen I Had my car for 12 Mth's before I Knew when you just tap the blinkers so lightly they blink a couple of times only " For lane Changing " :lol:
Angels Are Sometimes Disguised As Friends

dannyboi
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby dannyboi » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:49 pm

Another fascinating thing is if you turn on the lights when the engine is not on. The trip computer screen turns yellow from orange! :O

My favourite thing is the styling. It's a couple of years old already but I reckon it hasn't aged.

BrownSound
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby BrownSound » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:28 pm

DORA_ANNE wrote:
BrownSound wrote:my favourite thing is finding new favourite things randomly in it... like only last night did i realise that if i leave the lights on and get out of the car it turns it self off (without the auto lights) and before that the whole "follow me home" light or w/e they are called... so yeah just the little perks im discovering :)

Naheen I Had my car for 12 Mth's before I Knew when you just tap the blinkers so lightly they blink a couple of times only " For lane Changing " :lol:

Haha.. yeah i've gotten so used to tapping it that when i drive other cars i manage to not indicate since i automatically tap it :o

ninja.
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby ninja. » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:43 pm

ITS JUST PLAIN SEX ON WHEELS !!!!!

Latino_Ralliart
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby Latino_Ralliart » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:54 pm

I love the fact that it is a sports car but looks like a normal lancer.

So I get the enjoyment of having a sports car to enjoy instead of having every single immature moron in their hotted up cars wanting race me at the lights. I also don't get morons acting like tools around me.

I do not regret getting rid of my old R33 GTR for a Sleeper which is the CJ ralliart lancer, all the power you need in a nice subtle package.

anzac_77
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby anzac_77 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:37 pm

I only just noticed it today (in the rain of course) that when you put it in reverse, the rear wiper turns on to clear the rear windscreen (sportsback) (last car was a 98 festiva, so no bells, whistles or anything good about it)

Return to “General Talk”