***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Buy me smokes or I am gonna kill ya

Start a Topic! Have Your Say & Talk About Anything.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Rain
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Buy me smokes or I am gonna kill ya

Postby Rain » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:22 pm

So, my parents came over to stay at my place for a few weeks and today afternoon we went to our local coles supermarket to do a quick shopping. On the way out, one young scumbag, probably aged around 15,approached us with his two mates and asked us to buy them smokes.

I told them clearly that we wouldn't do that for them as it is illegal and all of us walked away to the car. Next this we know, this little scumbag was following us to my car swearing and abusing us for not buying him smokes. I was like, u serious mate? My dad is almost 70 and my mum is in her 60s and he was yelling at them saying that he would punch the **** out of them add was asking me to flight him in the car park because he wants to drop me...

Anyway, I tried my best to ignore them and got my mum to get in the car and then me and my dad proceeded to put the shopping trolley away. He still kept following us asking me to fight him, we both ignored him and walked away and he knew he wasnt getting anything from me, so spat on me and proceeded to walk away from us swearing. Honestly I didn't think I had that much patience and really wanted to run the little him over. I was also not sure it he was carrying any kind of weapons and didn't want to take it t Ok the next level as it is easier and more intelligent to let him win.

After all this drama, I got into my car and rang this the police straight away and explained the situation. They asked me if I wanted to stay there to file a report to which I replied yes. 20 mins went past and still no cops and then we decided to go home.

Then I realized, I should have told the operator that some guys was doing burnouts in the car park. However, the sad this is, we all work hard to make our lives better but it only takes one scumbag like this to ruin everything in a worse case scenario. Also feel like crap because these people probably live off our tax money anyway. Hope the he tries to pull some stunt on the wrong person and gets killed one day...

END RANT!
Last edited by Rain on Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mitch
Alumni
Alumni

Postby Mitch » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:49 pm

Yikes i am sure he will get busted young kids these days are Wacked. Spoilt brats but on another note mate before someone else wants to jump down your throat need to watch the swearing mate and probably might want to edit the swearing out. Hope you have a good weekend. :-)

Rain
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby Rain » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:59 pm

I agree mate..edited

Digital
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby Digital » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:21 pm

Mate, you did the right thing because that could've escalated quickly and like you said, who knows what weapons he may be carrying. And he had his two little mates there so good call on just getting your parents out of that situation. One wrong decision could've changed both you and your parents lives completely, and even those little turd's lives.

I've had similar situations, reading your story reminds me of one on the train however where a old man (I'm talking 60's) who was clearly drunk or high and not really all there mentally was asking every single person in my carriage for money.

Well, he got to me and my wife and I told him no. He kept asking for a dollar and maybe it was the defensive wall I put up but he started to get real narky with me and demanding I give him money or he'll kill me. As soon as he said that I snapped back at him and a lady pushed the security button on the train. Lucky we were coming to my stop and i got off the train but he followed me, at that stage i was fuming, but luckily the security dudes happened to be on that exact train and jumped off and got him.

Long story short, cops were called, and at the end of the day, I'm thankful that it didn't escalate any further.

turbogirl
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby turbogirl » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:36 pm

Thanks Mitch.

Nathan I understand you upset about this I've dealt with some real sorts myself however I've edited the swearing out and changed some words that some may deem offensive. Please feel free to change what I edited with non offensive wording.
turbogirl
Member's Liaison Officer
Executive Team

In debt and loving it

sleeper
Alumni
Alumni

Postby sleeper » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:24 pm

thats skill TG, i counted at least 3 **** in there but now not a whisper :) and yet the gist remains the same. skill.
210 KWATW 400nm RALLIART Virtual Dyno 1/1
http://goo.gl/GrUosm

Rain
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby Rain » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:51 pm

Thanks guys and I do apologize for using some particular words. I was so Pissed off and wanted to get the anger out...haha.

Yea Bob, I just don't understand how they think that they have the right to annoy people like that, especially when we were minding our own business. If you need smokes, go get them yourself and don't think others are obliged to buy under aged kids smokes. Just don't understand what that little prick was thinking. However, thinking back about it and the way he was jumping around, I am happy with how I dealt with it. Wrong reaction would have made things worse...scum bags would learn a good lesson one day.

chukatsung
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby chukatsung » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:36 pm

Something similar happened today at my family restaurant while I was not there.

A coupe (one Korean and one of Middle East appearance) came into the shop, demanding a refund because we think double changed them.

When question by my wife who is working there, they say she double changed them 1 week ago. However as my wife was away for the last 3 weeks overseas, we knew they are up to no good.

The Korean lady then proceed to threaten to bring 50 guys here and "smash the shop". After raging, they left, this was at about 5pm.

Rang the Police straight after and they showed up at about 8pm. Mentioned that number plate and they said they will try to locate them and speak to them.

Yep, you guessed it, the restaurant is in Blacktown area.

/rant
I make vinyl stickers!
PM me for details
Or Click here to visit my Facebook page

turbogirl
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby turbogirl » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:02 pm

Thanks Steve, but in fear as coming across as the whip cracker I don't think jumbling letters around is on either, I know you can be more creative than that.
turbogirl

Member's Liaison Officer

Executive Team

In debt and loving it

evil.ralliart
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby evil.ralliart » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:05 am

Fark...i didnt even notice a swear word...i was to engrossed in the story...what little Prix...This is why i may or may not carry various instruements of torture in my car

lancerdarryl
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby lancerdarryl » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:11 pm

evil.ralliart wrote:Fark...i didnt even notice a swear word...i was to engrossed in the story...what little Prix...This is why i may or may not carry various instruements of torture in my car

6 cell Maglite torch is always handy....you can use it to see in the dark too..
Evolution X MR+ Lancer VRX Sportback +LA Lancer GSR
"Don't back off until you hit something"

Return to “General Talk”