***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Everyone's a Race Driver

Start a Topic! Have Your Say & Talk About Anything.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

infinite
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Everyone's a Race Driver

Postby infinite » Sun May 24, 2009 12:30 pm

Ok this is my little rant about whats been annoying me lately so I figured I'd put it here so I can vent.

It seems theres a street like this in every area, where two turning lanes merge into one about 5 meters around the corner in what I guess is the RTAs idea of effective road design. In reality It just makes everyone in the front of the lanes think they are at the start of a Le Mans 24hr race, except their Posche in now a Civic and 24 hours is the time it'll take them to get round the corner and up the hill; with amount of chrome, subs and people in the back of the car. It seems now days that red P platers have about 5 people in the back of the car, as if the RTA are selling share packs of licences to cut costs or something. With the driver hanging out the window, reving his 1.6L Wankercharged engine, it left me with no choice but to tear off round the corner leaving the Civic at the bottom of the hill with the driver then fumbling around trying to figure out which piece of shiney chrome and mustard leather was the accelerator...

As an afterthought, he'll probably hope that it was an EVOX that beat him round the corner so he can continue to feel good about himself, but no, it's an ES - about as far from an EVO as possible - unless you're in a 15 year old Civic. If it was an EVO it proabaly would have made his car look that slow by comparison that it could possibly have gone back in time to a period when it once was an awesome car.
TUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRBBBBBBBBOOOOOO!

ESsportback
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby ESsportback » Sun May 24, 2009 5:17 pm

Top stuff, There are a lot of places around my part like that and I don't see what's so hard about slowing down a little (or speeding up) to make room for the merger. It is funny that you mentioned a Civic because there's 3 in particular around here that do It over and over even though they've been taught this lesson more than once.

Ravine
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Ravine » Sun May 24, 2009 6:05 pm

What if you pulled up again another guy's CJ which was obviously worked on a bit like the body and rims.

As if you wouldn't give them some.

infinite
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby infinite » Sun May 24, 2009 6:16 pm

I'd definately think about it, but anyone who's got a CJ obviously has a sense of style and wouldn't base their interior/exterior on the inside of Lil Waynes mouth. Subtilty has gone out the window, the dudes head was so far out the window I thought he was in the passenger seat.
TUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRBBBBBBBBOOOOOO!

Return to “General Talk”