***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

RANT SECTION! Let of some steam...

Start a Topic! Have Your Say & Talk About Anything.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

belle_tb_ES
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby belle_tb_ES » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:37 am

Keep trying...you will get there...just need to try a different studying technique.

I hate when your mechanic gives you crap wiper blades and it pours...and no matter how wet the window is...they act as if your using them on dry glass.
PRESENT: 2015 Audi S3

PAST:2009 Lancer ES called Lancee...

Garage: http://clubcj.net/garage.php?mode=view_vehicle&CID=947
I

ScootaX
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby ScootaX » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:06 pm

Right!

1st: To many pot holes to springbrook, on got a stones throw away from the goldy. Glad we are not cruising there it would be terrible.

Seffy
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Seffy » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:27 pm

Yeah, I have to re-do my study pattern again. I drilled too much time without breaks studying. I used to study and when I want a break I just play games, worked pretty well to me lol.

Right.

So today I rode in my dad's car. He owns a BMW X3 Turbo Diesel. ..yeaaaah diesel.. eh. At least he isn't spending so much money refuelling it which is good. It's a nice car.. except for the ride omg it's so hard for a Euro SUV, I literally don't feel comfortable sitting in the seats unlike when he had a Lexus. I wish BMW did a better job at developing the X3, while I find it nice it's not up to the standard other models are made.

Anyway, I seriously hate the fact that it's dirty at the moment and he doesn't really do anything about it, let alone help me get something done about it. He gets me to clean it but because of the last time I cleaned I'm scared I'd make more circular scratches on the paint that show up when you put sunlight on it (the car is black) than there already are. -.- I'm trying to get him to get chamois so we can dry the car properly instead of having to use old clothes as rags. (If anyone has any good tips on how to dry a car let me know, I'd really appreciate it. :))

To be frank though, I'd make him get the entire car polished eventually because seeing all those circular scratches on a black car in sunlight just does not look good full stop. :/
Crayon Pop "straight-five engine" dance ftw.

ScootaX
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby ScootaX » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:05 pm

Right!

1st My brakes squeak loud, not loud actually really loud. Cruise was a great example of that.

2nd Old mate in the liberty YOU SUCK! Cannon exhausts don't make you fast!

3rd Landlord/ Property manager. How the hell does my rent go up $20 a week in 1 year. Considering it when up $10 in 2 years. So BYE BYE

4th BRAKES COST A LOT OF MONEY!!! SO do mods

RANT OVER!
Last edited by ScootaX on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alixxandar
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby Alixxandar » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:16 pm

Syke wrote:manage to sit through a whole green light today since the cars were so slow to get going.... like seriously why are people so slow off traffic lights, just because it is red doesnt mean you can start day dreaming. rant over.

A whole green light? I'd say you're lucky with that one. There's one intersection on my way to work, where most mornings the light goes green 3-5, sometimes 7 or 8 times before I get through. Once though, it went green 10 times before I got through on the 11th cycle. What sucks is, this is the only (direct) way to work in a morning, and some days I'm there for 15+ minutes waiting to get through the lights.

What makes it worse, is this happens because the lights only go green for 20 seconds, there's a less busy intersection about 200m back where the lights are green for 45. Sure does ruin your day

Alixxandar
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby Alixxandar » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:19 pm

whitenight wrote:RANT : im bloody sick of this rain GO AWAY RAIN rant over

What rain? Brilliant weather in WA :)

Syke
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby Syke » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:35 pm

ScootaX wrote:Right! 1st My breaks squeak loud, not loud actually really loud. Cruise was a great example of that. 2nd Old mate in the liberty YOU SUCK! Cannon exhausts dont make you fast! 3rd Landlord/ Property manager. How the hell does my rent go up $20 a week in 1 year. Considering it when up $10 in 2 years. So BYE BYE 4th BREAKS COST A LOT OF MONEY!!! SO do mods RANT OVER!

^ breaks? lol
Syke
One step closer to owning an Evo

Google Is Your Friend! Learn to embrace it...
Check Out My Garage
http://clubcj.net/garage.php?mode=view_vehicle&CID=1054

ScootaX
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby ScootaX » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:42 pm

HAHA! Thats so bad even for me, I was thinking I should have a break from houseworks etc before I got on here too. Thats terrible all edited now thanks Mark

Seffy
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Seffy » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:34 pm

When you're changing lanes and the moron in the next lane behind you decides to SPEED UP A LOT to make sure I don't end up in front of him. Fuuuuuuu-

Metalstrix
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Metalstrix » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:36 pm

Seffy wrote:When youre changing lanes and the moron in the next lane behind you decides to SPEED UP A LOT to make sure I dont end up in front of him. Fuuuuuuu-

Do you know what I do? I just pull in anyways (IF i'm in the right). Because if he/she hits you then he/she pays
Last edited by Metalstrix on Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They will learn... I will always be a step ahead

No longer an active member.

ScootaX
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby ScootaX » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:39 pm

[/quote:fbb0051d38] Do you know what I do? I just pull in anyways (IF im in the right). Because if he hits you then he/she pays[/quote]

Agreed! Or just speed up more and go in front of them they really hate that...

Seffy
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Seffy » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:41 pm

I was halfway through and he just kept going so he would've crashed into me, and I would likely have caused a major accident, so I chose not to. I just decided to pull back, better safe than sorry.

2 mins later some idiot kept tailgating me until I turned into the street to get home. I love driving in Adelaide. =='

Seffy
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Seffy » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:41 pm

ScootaX wrote:[/quote:fbb0051d38] Do you know what I do? I just pull in anyways (IF im in the right). Because if he hits you then he/she pays
Agreed! Or just speed up more and go in front of them they really hate that...[/quote]

I couldn't cos the car in front of me was so slow. :(

Seffy
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Seffy » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:50 pm

TrojanHorse wrote:You have a lot of probs with tailgaters dont you seff!? :/

Yeah I'm getting real sick of it.. must be the P plates.

Return to “General Talk”