***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

M.I.A PRESIDENT PETE

Start a Topic! Have Your Say & Talk About Anything.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

whitenight
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby whitenight » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:05 pm

its not that they own other cars there just not active anymore to take care of problems between members if they arise. its clear to me that they are spending more time else where.

sleeper
Alumni
Alumni

Postby sleeper » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:11 pm

i read it that way ken and i agree with that :)
210 KWATW 400nm RALLIART Virtual Dyno 1/1
http://goo.gl/GrUosm

Tweak
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby Tweak » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:49 pm

This club really needs some one that sits out side the "circle" and could not care what goes on outside of club cj.
A person who will make a judgement with no bias what so ever and make the call there and then on what to do.
Cut the fence sitting and the bickering bullshit.
If you feel you are hindered by you own personal feelings then GTFO.
You don't need some one who sits on the site 24/7 over thinking things and getting paranoid that some one is talking about them. You need some one who will spend maybe and hour a night browsing the forum and being on-line and noticed, to deal with things and not get caught up in peoples lives.

This needs to be done quickly and with no hesitation. If it is dragged out for weeks it will fail and so will the structure of this club.

Mizta B
Alumni
Alumni

Postby Mizta B » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:00 pm

Hello everyone
Just to clear the air here
YES - I have bought a Focus
NO - I have not given up on my friends here or my duties
The club funds are safe, and bills are getting paid on time
I still put in a hell of a lot of time behind the scenes, but have not been online actively lately due to very heavy work commitments.
I an stepping down as treasurer, and have already informed Peter officially of that decision
It is my understanding elections will be called in March which isnt far away
For anyone that has a problem with the way things are, or are not being done then stand for a position and be heard and take action
Do something about it instead of attacking the people that resurrected this club after Ozie and Matt nearly killed it!
Infighting and politics nearly wiped out this club so don't make the same mistakes now that the trouble makers are gone
Some of you are quick to judge, but slow to act, perhaps you should be more proactive?
Regards,
Chris. (Mizta B)
Australasian Gerbil Rearers Organisation, Official Re-Seller.
MY09 Rally Red VRX ClubCJ's 1st 4B12 2.4L - CCJ Lifetime Member #0004.
Merlinised....

whitenight
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby whitenight » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:09 pm

were not attacking anyone chris we just simply pointing out that the members were not informed of the admin and mlo were being absent in the last 2 weeks if a problem occurred who would we speak too . to get it sorted. they all have there specific jobs to do. and yes when i become premium again i will put my hand up.

MODS PLEASE LOCK BEFORE ITS TURNS NASTY.

Return to “General Talk”