***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

bye lancer

Start a Topic! Have Your Say & Talk About Anything.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

squala
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby squala » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:01 am

turbogirl wrote:I'm glad you're ok and your airbags did their job.

It's really nice to see reported casualties in CJs climb up to zero. Now we know how important all these airbags are.

Like they said, it's good that you walked away from the crash. It's unfortunate that the car didn't make it, but it can most certainly be replaced. There might be good deals going on with new Lancers right now.
///// /////
7 airbags
6-speed SST
5-star safety
4-wheel drive
3-diamond badge
2 overhead cams
1 awesome ride
0 demerit points and gutter rash

Mystique
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Mystique » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:05 am

Awww :C

So sorry to hear :( I hope you're okay!! :C
Daily: My14 Lancer LX
Weekender: 2009 MY09 Ralliart Hatch

My Mod Thread: viewtopic.php?p=324612#324612
Instagram: http://instagram.com/mitsii_lx

kay christensen
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby kay christensen » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:12 am

thanx guys i am hoping to get a another one sorting the insurance out today just very sore and stiff etc not a nice feeling when the air bag goes off tho :(
No matter where you are, whether it's a quarter mile or half way across the world, you'll always be with me and always be my BROTHER - Dominic Toretto. RIPPaulWalker
(cj-red)

judg3
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby judg3 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:41 pm

Cars can be replaced, life can't. Glad you're ok.

SIX
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby SIX » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:47 pm

glad u see ur ok , as i said last night cars can be replced people cant , but i do know how ur a feeling
1998 MR lancer
2009 CJ lancer sportback
2011 Renault Sport RS250 Trophee Cup
2000 Tommi Makenin Evolution 6.5

MinGSR
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby MinGSR » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:49 pm

Sorry to hear of your misfortune. Certainly a testimony to the safety of side airbags and why it pays to drive modern cars. Hope you make a quick recovery pain and car wise

kay christensen
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby kay christensen » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:26 pm

thanks yea im slowly recovering i am planing on getting another lancer
No matter where you are, whether it's a quarter mile or half way across the world, you'll always be with me and always be my BROTHER - Dominic Toretto. RIPPaulWalker

(cj-red)

kay christensen
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby kay christensen » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:42 pm

Feel a bit today guysstill abit sore but not as bad went to hockey with mum and my brother first time being in a car after the accident did freak out abit but its a start

(cj-red)

VRX_08
Genius
Genius

Postby VRX_08 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:54 pm

kay christensen wrote:Feel a bit today guysstill abit sore but not as bad went to hockey with mum and my brother first time being in a car after the accident did freak out abit but its a start

Weren't you in a car (and another Lancer) after the accident when I picked you up from the scene and took you to mine and the hospital? And also how did you get home? :)

kay christensen
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby kay christensen » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:13 pm

true but due the shock it didnt effect me andrew
this is after i have settled down probaly etc :)

(cj-red)

shamoo
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby shamoo » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:15 pm

Lol yeah I was gonna say that. How'd u get home?
Try not too leave it too long before you drive again, as you may loose driving confidence :( as they say "get back on the horse"
You'll be sore for quite a few days, just make sure you rest up heaps and take it easy. Maybe try a nice hot bath with Epson salts. The salts aid in muscle recovery and reduce swelling. You can buy em from supermarkets, but are generally cheaper at the health shop.
"A city without trees isn't fit for a dog!" Trees For Life

kay christensen
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby kay christensen » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:24 pm

shamoo wrote:Lol yeah I was gonna say that. Howd u get home? Try not too leave it too long before you drive again, as you may loose driving confidence :( as they say get back on the horse Youll be sore for quite a few days, just make sure you rest up heaps and take it easy. Maybe try a nice hot bath with Epson salts. The salts aid in muscle recovery and reduce swelling. You can buy em from supermarkets, but are generally cheaper at the health shop.

dw shannon i am building my confidence back up cant really drive untill the excess is sorted which should be done in a week and a half and untill i get a new lancer. i am resting up and taking hot/warm baths etc

Shannon mums partner took me home after i went to the hospital

remember andrew
Last edited by kay christensen on Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

(cj-red)

VRX_08
Genius
Genius

Postby VRX_08 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:27 pm

kay christensen wrote:[quote:ecc1d5e289=shamoo]Lol yeah I was gonna say that. Howd u get home? Try not too leave it too long before you drive again, as you may loose driving confidence :( as they say get back on the horse Youll be sore for quite a few days, just make sure you rest up heaps and take it easy. Maybe try a nice hot bath with Epson salts. The salts aid in muscle recovery and reduce swelling. You can buy em from supermarkets, but are generally cheaper at the health shop.[/quote:ecc1d5e289] dw shannon i am building my confidence back up cant really drive untill the excess is sorted and untill i get a new lancer. i am resting up and taking hot/warm baths etc Shannon mums partner took me home after i went to the hospital remember andrew

Haha, I knew how you got home, that was aimed at you Kayla to make you think how you got back home (as you said originally that today was your first time back in a car since the accident!). I knew who took you home as I did see him too Thursday after the accident and at the hospital / my place! :P

kay christensen
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby kay christensen » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:29 pm

u smart arse :P andrew but i love u

(cj-red)

Zaphod
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Zaphod » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:11 pm

Glad to hear everyone's ok tho'...
"The Human species has now evolved to the point where we only have two natural predators; ourselves and peanuts..."

Return to “General Talk”