***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

What did you do on your car today?

Start a Topic! Have Your Say & Talk About Anything.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Theo.K
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Postby Theo.K » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:18 am

Lancer09 wrote:I just got a Spirit of competition from a mate but even though it looks sexy as, i dunno if it will just look dumb and a wannabe on my ES :(

I know the feeling bro. It's hard sometimes judging what i can and can't do to my es without looking like a wannabe. It's great to modify your car but you don't want to look stupid, especially to those with actual evo's.

debonaire
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby debonaire » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:28 am

Lancer09 wrote:I just got a Spirit of competition from a mate but even though it looks sexy as, i dunno if it will just look dumb and a wannabe on my ES :(

It will look wannabe on any car :P

lantourismo
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby lantourismo » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:27 am

bzeall wrote:Had my front bar blacked out after the repairs from the accident. Also activated the factory foglights that the repairer put in and activated my bluetooth.

Looks good, how much the dealer charge to activate? Will be doing that with mine soon

Damir
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby Damir » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:38 am

mines on my car bra, doesnt look that wannabe to be honest
but i guess every car has its own personality
My Build Thread : http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=14731
ROTM Winner OCTOBER 2015 (Nominated for favourite CJ)
-Australia's first airbagged CJ-

Mystique
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Mystique » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:42 am

I sprayed my Mitsubishi Logo's on my Centrecaps! :D Will add more pics to my thread later on when it dries :3 But am loving the colour!!!!! :D

Daily: My14 Lancer LX
Weekender: 2009 MY09 Ralliart Hatch

My Mod Thread: viewtopic.php?p=324612#324612
Instagram: http://instagram.com/mitsii_lx

Lancer09
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby Lancer09 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:23 pm

Yeah it looks awesome on the front but still haha I can't find any stickers/decal that'll match the ES! maybe i'll just go ahead and put it on!

Tiff, They actually look really good so far! I'm not a big fan of purple but they look great!

Brendan, Does the plasti dip hold up well against like machine car washes or power cleaners?

DORA_ANNE
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby DORA_ANNE » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:04 pm

Had my twin exhaust lowed :P As it was hitting against the rear bar so now no more rattles :D
Angels Are Sometimes Disguised As Friends

TheVeeMachine
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby TheVeeMachine » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:00 am

Not today, but installed some Rockford Fosgate speakers in my car on the weekend, as well as had a colour cluster put in. If anyone's interested, Eunis, the guy I bought it from, has one left for $150.00 I think, as well as two sets of VRX wheels with tyres - first in will get pick of best 4 rims and tyres).

lantourismo
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby lantourismo » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:05 am

TheVeeMachine wrote:Not today, but installed some Rockford Fosgate speakers in my car on the weekend, as well as had a colour cluster put in. If anyones interested, Eunis, the guy I bought it from, has one left for $150.00 I think, as well as two sets of VRX wheels with tyres - first in will get pick of best 4 rims and tyres).

As far as wreckers go Eunis, is the most helpful one so far

Mitch
Alumni
Alumni

Postby Mitch » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:53 am

Getting car serviced and Sidesteps installed

BZC-45S
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby BZC-45S » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:16 pm

Went to go buy some OEM parts from the dealer for an upcoming service - about 1,500kms away. What an ordeal. Long wait times, even with very few other customers.

No sump plug crush washer in stock, no big deal... but no plans on ordering in the near future. So what is the service dept next door using on customers' cars?!

No LSD gear oil in stock - didn't even know what it was in the first place, what name or part number it sold under, even after asking my make and model of car; and after me specifying precisely Diaqueen LSD Gear Oil SAE 90.

Was going to sell me the Nissan dual clutch fluid instead of the Mitsubishi, because that's all they had.

I came to the dealer instead of a third party/discount parts store because I wanted the original OEM parts, I don't want bullshit alternates/substitutions... and one which WILL void my warranty.

Today is the day I cease all further business with the Lander motor group.

Seal Cub
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby Seal Cub » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:25 pm

Added my long awaited decals to my lancer. It's not the type that you'd usually expect.

And yep, I've really been there and I would recommend it to anyone!

Return to “General Talk”