***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

RANT SECTION! Let of some steam...

Start a Topic! Have Your Say & Talk About Anything.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

DTGriff
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby DTGriff » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:03 pm

An extension to Jame's rant above...

People to leave shopping trolleys at the end of bays in shopping centre car parks....

ARE YOU REALLY THAT LAZY TO ATLEAST MOVE IT AWAY FROM THE BAY?!

The amount of times I've driven into extremely busy car park (Chadstone to name 1) and have to get out and move a trolley from the end of the bay, because some fricking lazy so 'n' so couldn't be arsed moving it!

Rant over...
Sportback... because everything sexy needs an ass!

Mod Thread: http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=12562\

ScootaX
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby ScootaX » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:03 pm

jmunro1 wrote:people leaving shopping trolleys anywhere and everywhere i have 3 dints in my car from the stupid things and the same thing happen to my boss today some arsehole left his trolley in the middle of nowhere wind caught it and blew it straight into my bosses car hugs dint in the door and he has only had this car a week one unhappy boss the rest of the day

I'd never take my car to orana mall or target no way. I always took my pops car or got my cousin to grab me at Xmas when I was down there

whitenight
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby whitenight » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:05 pm

RANT : i'm bloody sick of this rain GO AWAY RAIN

rant over

Seffy
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Seffy » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:05 pm

Tailgating bogans in their Commodores.

I think that says it all.
Crayon Pop "straight-five engine" dance ftw.

jmunro1
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby jmunro1 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:11 pm

bit hard when i work at the orana mall it pisses me off i park in the middle of nowhere and there is no reason for anyone to park near me but doesnt stop them

also doesnt stop them from reversing into me either when i was parked there one day at work so that 3 dints and one broken back bar (thursday before christmas 2011 awesome christmas present ) from the stupid mall car park and they just say there is nothing we can do with out proof

i feel like parking my car in the garden its about the only place people dont hit haha

Aaron2550
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby Aaron2550 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:29 pm

I have 4 weeks of tafe left for my boilermaking apprenticeship but they have spead it over 6 months, it's normally in 3 week blocks but they changed it at the start of 2013. They also expect me to complete advanced stick welding within two days, the last bloke I saw doing it, it took him over a week to complete and he wasn't a bad welder, there is just so much preparation needed for each weld, time just gets away.

ScootaX
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby ScootaX » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:30 pm

jmunro1 wrote:bit hard when i work at the orana mall it pisses me off i park in the middle of nowhere and there is no reason for anyone to park near me but doesnt stop them also doesnt stop them from reversing into me either when i was parked there one day at work so that 3 dints and one broken back bar (thursday before christmas 2011 awesome christmas present ) from the stupid mall car park and they just say there is nothing we can do with out proof i feel like parking my car in the garden its about the only place people dont hit haha

I lived in Dubbo for years and still go there regularly so I know how you feel and my thoughts are with you.

whitenight wrote:RANT : I'm bloody sick of this rain GO AWAY RAIN rant over

Agree and agreed though I am looking forward to some localized rain and plenty dry hill runs.

Seffy wrote:Tailgating bogans in their Commodores. I think that says it all.

We all know what you mean, though I enjoy giving a boot full and tearing away from them and you see them go "OH SHIT!" in the mirror haha

Seffy
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Seffy » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:36 pm

Perks of driving an Evo. :P

Found out just now that I have to re-do a subject in uni cos I failed the exam twice. TWICE. WHAT IS THIS #$%^&(*?! I know I failed the first time around cos I basically bombed a couple of questions pretty badly.

But this time around I know I answered all the questions properly and as best I could, and I still fail?! It turns out the 4 lecturers mark each of their respective sections, and one of them marks stupidly harsh, and her question was the hardest one to answer in the entire exam. So basically, the exam was marked inconsistently and it's ridiculous. =.='

Gonna talk to the topic coordinator about it. I think it's overly BS and I am seriously not happy, especially when I seem to have been the only one that needs to repeat it out of the entire class.

Miss Aussie
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby Miss Aussie » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:36 pm

Work.
The end

SIX
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby SIX » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:25 pm

Miss Aussie wrote:Work. The end

ditto

end rant
1998 MR lancer
2009 CJ lancer sportback
2011 Renault Sport RS250 Trophee Cup
2000 Tommi Makenin Evolution 6.5

belle_tb_ES
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby belle_tb_ES » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:47 pm

Seffy...that's unfortunate dude :( some subjects you don't have to pass the exam to pass a unit
PRESENT: 2015 Audi S3

PAST:2009 Lancer ES called Lancee...

Garage: http://clubcj.net/garage.php?mode=view_vehicle&CID=947
I

Metalstrix
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Metalstrix » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:57 pm

Keep trying man. Focus :)
They will learn... I will always be a step ahead

No longer an active member.

Seffy
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Seffy » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:00 pm

Had to pass this one to pass the topic.
Honestly, if I knew I would've failed I wouldn't be so fussed repeating, afterall before doing this topic I never did Biology for an entire year (switched courses), and having some Biochemistry knowledge would've helped a lot for this topic..

But in saying that, I really did everything properly for this one and I know it. So I can't believe I failed lol.

anghel132
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby anghel132 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:07 pm

Seffy wrote:Perks of driving an Evo. :P Found out just now that I have to re-do a subject in uni cos I failed the exam twice. TWICE. WHAT IS THIS #$%^&(*?! I know I failed the first time around cos I basically bombed a couple of questions pretty badly. But this time around I know I answered all the questions properly and as best I could, and I still fail?! It turns out the 4 lecturers mark each of their respective sections, and one of them marks stupidly harsh, and her question was the hardest one to answer in the entire exam. So basically, the exam was marked inconsistently and its ridiculous. =.= Gonna talk to the topic coordinator about it. I think its overly BS and I am seriously not happy, especially when I seem to have been the only one that needs to repeat it out of the entire class.

Let me try make you feel better. I failed a course at Uni FIVE TIMES. the last time I failed it. I scored a 48%.

Return to “General Talk”