***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Workshop to install suspension Mods in Adelaide

Local SA & NT State News, Meets, Cruises, Information & Talk.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Smigza
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Workshop to install suspension Mods in Adelaide

Postby Smigza » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:37 am

Hi All,

I have purchased polyurethane bushings for the front suspension, and rear diff and a rear sway bar and want to get them installed.

Can anyone here recommend me a workshop in Adelaide who will give me a good deal.

Thanks

Kal777
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby Kal777 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:33 am

pretty much any of the Ultratune's and Profix shops. they tend to have fixed price's for hours of work. some other places tend to charge what ever they want given the job.

bushes are a common piece and pretty much any workshop will do them, it does not need to be a specialized workshop like pedders to do them
Injen Cold Air Intake/K&N Invert Pod/BC BR Coilovers/Whiteline Strut Brace/DrIft Blade seats/Penrite HPR5/Penrite ProGear/PBR Gold Dot

shamoo
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby shamoo » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:22 am

i would try to avoid profix, i reckon they r dodgy. i took my old car there and they told me all these things that were wrong with my car and needed to be fixed straight away...3 years later the car still drives the same and didnt get the stuff fixed. think they just wanted money from me. and have also heard stories from other people saying they r dodgy.
"A city without trees isn't fit for a dog!" Trees For Life

Kal777
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby Kal777 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:33 am

dunno about that Shannon, they have always been good to me, maybe it depends on what one you go to. since they are a franchise each one will be a little different in the way they do things, but the one i know are great and have a really open and friendly service. i deal with them on a day to day basis pretty much.

Injen Cold Air Intake/K&N Invert Pod/BC BR Coilovers/Whiteline Strut Brace/DrIft Blade seats/Penrite HPR5/Penrite ProGear/PBR Gold Dot

Return to “South Australia & Northern Territory”