***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

SA-23/06/13-Hills Cruise

Local SA & NT State News, Meets, Cruises, Information & Talk.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

hjubm2
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby hjubm2 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:30 pm

kay christensen wrote:it doesnt bother me which one we do. does anyone want a passanger for the day :P thinking of my car abit of a break

I'm always keen to have a passenger if ya want a ride in a Ralliart Kayla... wait what am I saying, everyone always wants a ride in it haha :P

Guess I'm in, the car needs a good drive, it's been awhile.

Go Laser Skirmish!!! Haven't done that in years.

VRX_08
Genius
Genius

Postby VRX_08 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:32 pm

hjubm2 wrote:[quote:d311990bf3=kay christensen]it doesnt bother me which one we do. does anyone want a passanger for the day :P thinking of my car abit of a break[/quote:d311990bf3] Im always keen to have a passenger if ya want a ride in a Ralliart Kayla... wait what am I saying, everyone always wants a ride in it haha :P Guess Im in, the car needs a good drive, its been awhile. Go Laser Skirmish!!! Havent done that in years.

Nice Todd, you want to meet before hand as usual, when we know to meet and what time?

hjubm2
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby hjubm2 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:35 pm

VRX_08 wrote:[quote:97311b8f47=hjubm2][quote:d311990bf3=kay christensen]it doesnt bother me which one we do. does anyone want a passanger for the day :P thinking of my car abit of a break[/quote:d311990bf3] Im always keen to have a passenger if ya want a ride in a Ralliart Kayla... wait what am I saying, everyone always wants a ride in it haha :P Guess Im in, the car needs a good drive, its been awhile. Go Laser Skirmish!!! Havent done that in years.[/quote:97311b8f47] Nice Todd, you want to meet before hand as usual, when we know to meet and what time?

Can do. I'll have to work it all out & get back to ya though. Barely know how things are for tomorrow atm let alone a weeks time... But I'll at least be on the cruise.

VRX_08
Genius
Genius

Postby VRX_08 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:36 pm

hjubm2 wrote:[quote:e4440fb261=VRX_08][quote:97311b8f47=hjubm2][quote:d311990bf3=kay christensen]it doesnt bother me which one we do. does anyone want a passanger for the day :P thinking of my car abit of a break[/quote:d311990bf3] Im always keen to have a passenger if ya want a ride in a Ralliart Kayla... wait what am I saying, everyone always wants a ride in it haha :P Guess Im in, the car needs a good drive, its been awhile. Go Laser Skirmish!!! Havent done that in years.[/quote:97311b8f47] Nice Todd, you want to meet before hand as usual, when we know to meet and what time?[/quote:e4440fb261] Can do. Ill have to work it all out & get back to ya though. Barely know how things are for tomorrow atm let alone a weeks time... But Ill at least be on the cruise.

No worries Todd, I'll messga you during the week sometime! :)

kay christensen
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby kay christensen » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:00 pm

will see todd depends it just means you would have to pick me up from hanson road way :P i should be able to scrap up some cash for the day lol
No matter where you are, whether it's a quarter mile or half way across the world, you'll always be with me and always be my BROTHER - Dominic Toretto. RIPPaulWalker
(cj-red)

hjubm2
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby hjubm2 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:01 pm

Damn you girls are always so demanding haha luckily I love driving. Well the offers there if ya want it so just let me know. At least this way I wouldn't be stuck behind ya all day :P haha

kay christensen
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby kay christensen » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:09 pm

haha :P thats true i'll let you know wednesday/thursday todd

LukeD
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby LukeD » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:20 pm

A......... I like Hills..... im a maybe at this stage will know closer if I have a hangover or not, though that hasn't stopped me in the past!
VRX 010.
Twin pipe 2 1/2" cat back mild steel exhaust with 4-2-1 Super Circut headers & a Talon Diffuser.
Front centre Vinyled & Chrome fog light rings.
Chrome Mirrors & Door handles.
OEM Lancer alloy gear knob & OEM Lancer Scuff Plates.
VRX Lancer Dash mat.
Lancer 3rd brake light.

shamoo
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby shamoo » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:00 pm

Lol Luke i think u have had a hang over everytime I've seen u :-)
"A city without trees isn't fit for a dog!" Trees For Life

kfresh
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby kfresh » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:36 pm

I voted for the city, being that I guess it's probably not a good thing to be banging around in the hills while a new car is breaking in (that's right, right?), and also laser skirmish is awesome.

Does anyone ever come along with a camera and take photos of your cars? I have a buddy who wanted to shoot mine while it's new and would probably be interested in coming along to snap some other (probably nicer) cars too.

VRX_08
Genius
Genius

Postby VRX_08 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:41 pm

kfresh wrote:I voted for the city, being that I guess its probably not a good thing to be banging around in the hills while a new car is breaking in (thats right, right?), and also laser skirmish is awesome. Does anyone ever come along with a camera and take photos of your cars? I have a buddy who wanted to shoot mine while its new and would probably be interested in coming along to snap some other (probably nicer) cars too.

Most of us just use our cameras on our smart phones, Mark bought a pretty expensive camera a few months back, but he is busy this weekend! :)

shamoo
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby shamoo » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:17 pm

I always bring a camera or 2 and go around taking pics when I'm not busy talking.
Friends and family are always welcome. Sometimes being a new person can be a bit scary but we are all nice welcoming people.
The hills run is an easy route this time, just straight up the freeway. The last couple cruises some people have been getting seperated from the pack and lost as they don't know where they r going. Most people should know how to get to either harndorf or semaphore.
"A city without trees isn't fit for a dog!" Trees For Life

SIX
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby SIX » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:43 pm

I may be able to meet u guys somewhere during the day ill send Erin or Shannon a msg on the day and find out where u guys are an meet u somewhere I just can't cruise this weekend ill bring my camera too
1998 MR lancer
2009 CJ lancer sportback
2011 Renault Sport RS250 Trophee Cup
2000 Tommi Makenin Evolution 6.5

kay christensen
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby kay christensen » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:51 pm

I'm still willing to be a passanger still if anyone wants one :p going to give car a break this time round
No matter where you are, whether it's a quarter mile or half way across the world, you'll always be with me and always be my BROTHER - Dominic Toretto. RIPPaulWalker

(cj-red)

Return to “South Australia & Northern Territory”