***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

VIC - Spotted Thread

Local Victorian State News, Meets, Cruises, Information & Talk.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

User avatar
DTGriff
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution
Posts: 854
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:48 pm
Location: Melbourne, VIC

Postby DTGriff » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:48 pm

Spotted Sachin last night playing a wicked game!

7-3! BOOM!
Sportback... because everything sexy needs an ass!

Mod Thread: http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=12562\

User avatar
SILK99
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT
Posts: 282
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:38 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Postby SILK99 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:54 pm

spotted David ..getting like 4 out of those 7 goals... and like 60% of our fouls...me getting the other 40%
2.4L Manual - RA Snorkel - Takeda SRI - Supercurcit 4-2-1 headers - Custom Catback 2+1/4 inch with axleback - BC BR Coilovers - and tuned by Beeble

my mod thread - http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=13429

Skydiver21
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:06 pm
Location: Melbourne

Postby Skydiver21 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:16 pm

Great work fellas!

User avatar
DTGriff
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution
Posts: 854
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:48 pm
Location: Melbourne, VIC

Postby DTGriff » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:55 pm

SILK99 wrote:spotted David ..getting like 4 out of those 7 goals... and like 60% of our fouls...me getting the other 40%


Haha! I can't help it, I can't play girly football :P
Sportback... because everything sexy needs an ass!



Mod Thread: http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=12562\

User avatar
Metalstrix
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2739
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:16 pm
Location: Sydney Australia

Postby Metalstrix » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:35 pm

Spotted david in elsternwick
They will learn... I will always be a step ahead

No longer an active member.

kalt
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS
Posts: 350
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:07 am

Postby kalt » Sun May 19, 2013 9:38 pm

Gm grey CJ sedan with gloss black vrx wheels outside Crown Palace this arvo for possible yum cha indulgence.... :D

Definite club member with clubcj.net decal on rear passenger window!
Signature For Lease - Apply Within

User avatar
DTGriff
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution
Posts: 854
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:48 pm
Location: Melbourne, VIC

Postby DTGriff » Sun May 19, 2013 11:41 pm

Spotted a black VRX with black wheels near Ikea in Springvale.

Thought it was Silk but it wasn't :/
Sportback... because everything sexy needs an ass!



Mod Thread: http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=12562\

User avatar
Fizzlefuzzle
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart
Posts: 723
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:05 pm
Location: Rawson, australia

Postby Fizzlefuzzle » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:50 pm

Spotted a white Es with a full blacked out front and c lip on the highway near narre warren today at around 10:30am
<b> Proud owner of Australia's and club cj's first glitter pink 2011 CJ Mitsubishi Ralliart Lancer :) </b>


<i> Life is short, so are my dogs! (corgi life) (basset life) </i>


Mod thread ; http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?p=297953 (cj-black)

User avatar
ijustatecurry
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS
Posts: 395
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:00 pm
Location: Glen Waverley, VIC Australia

Postby ijustatecurry » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:42 pm

P-Plater silver NA lancer with black BBS rims parked next to me @ Nunawading basketball stadium tonight. Looked pretty tidy
All bleeding stops eventually!

User avatar
Metalstrix
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2739
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:16 pm
Location: Sydney Australia

Postby Metalstrix » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:45 pm

I saw a black ralliart at East Gardens today
They will learn... I will always be a step ahead

No longer an active member.

User avatar
ijustatecurry
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS
Posts: 395
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:00 pm
Location: Glen Waverley, VIC Australia

Postby ijustatecurry » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:36 pm

Wrong state Tomo :P
All bleeding stops eventually!

User avatar
Metalstrix
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2739
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:16 pm
Location: Sydney Australia

Postby Metalstrix » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:44 pm

ijustatecurry wrote:Wrong state Tomo :P


Goddamit, I'll change it to Chadstone then xD
They will learn... I will always be a step ahead

No longer an active member.

User avatar
squala
Post Monster
Post Monster
Posts: 2869
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:23 am
Location: Fines City, VIC, Australia

Postby squala » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:37 pm

Spotted Marc (bunnishiwa) at wheel shop in Moorabbin.
///// /////
7 airbags
6-speed SST
5-star safety
4-wheel drive
3-diamond badge
2 overhead cams
1 awesome ride
0 demerit points and gutter rash


Image

User avatar
bunnishiwa
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend
Posts: 1266
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:22 pm
Location: Rye, Melbourne

Postby bunnishiwa » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:49 pm

Natch :)
- Self tuned - work in progress - tune revision #16_03
- GS 3 port controlled wooooot :)
- Lowered on Kings
- Black Evo X FMIC/ Evo IX BOV/ Depo HFC/ UR UICP
- Awesome self installed Alpine/JL Audio sound system
- Whiteline Rear Swaybar



Noli Timere Messorem

User avatar
Rain
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:40 am
Location: Victoria

Postby Rain » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:38 pm

Spotted a nice ww RA city bound on Monash freeway around chadstone. Gave him thumbs up as he went past me, he gave me a nod. Wondering if he is on here?
Cheers


Return to “Victoria”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest