***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Which dealer did you buy from? (NSW edition)

Local NSW State News, Meets, Cruises, Information & Talk.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

jamie885
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby jamie885 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:28 pm

Just read through this thread, looks like I will be making my way to pennant hills on the weekend.

I wasted sunday going to Phil Gilbert Mitsubishi & Steve Jarvin Mitsubishi.

Phil Gilber - Waited outside for over 20mins with another couple looking at an Outlander, we both decided to leave.

Steve Jarvin - Hakan, sent an email showing him cheaper prices on Activ's and ES's he told me to go buy it off them because his NOT matching it.

Sooo many wanker dealers out there....

tomtom
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby tomtom » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:39 pm

VRX_Pete wrote:Ray @ McGrath = lazy.

My dad got his VRX from Ray, he seemed ok to me. Hes an indian guy right?

Got my car from the parra dealer, ohh, that was a funny experience. My dad and i believe that the guy who sold us the car got fired after the sale. We traded in my mums old commodore for the lancer, they offered 4k for it, and where saying 22000 trade in for a VR demo with 60km.

Eventually got the sales guy down to about 19500-20000 when my dad said 16000 with the 18inch wheels thrown in. He came back 10 mins later and said 16300 with a full tank of fuel (no wheels :(.. ). All i can say is, the deal was made before he finished saying sixteen.

No point reviewing the guys service as hes gone. But for mcgrath liverpool, the manager there (not sure on his name, but hes an older aussie bloke with glasses) was really great. We didnt get a car off of him because my dad did something rather stupid on the test drive..............he drove into an island trying to drive the car to its limits T__T......hahahaha

But what ever that older guys name was, he was really helpful and informative (without being a dick).

Envoke
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby Envoke » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:47 pm

We got our 2009 VR CVT from liverpool (27,500 with VRX spoiler + UV tint) Expensive cos we got it when the 08 clearance was occuring and the 09 just came through, think it was advertised as 29,000

It was really rushed but we had control, i havent been to a dealer that wasnt rushed, hell i went into holden and they offered me a v8 (when i cant even legally drive it...) seems everyones pushy for numbers.

But yeah was good, sale over in about 40 mins, My salesman was chubby and baldish haha, all i remember.

tomtom
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby tomtom » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:56 pm

Envoke wrote:My salesman was chubby and baldish haha, all i remember.

Sounds like the stereotypical salesman hahaha :lol:

shamrockshirts
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby shamrockshirts » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:17 pm

McGrath Liverpool, Ask for Mustafa, he does awesome prices, no BS sales just an awesome drive away deal and aftersales service too.

I've bought 2 cars from him now and will go back again for a UTE later in the year.

Envoke
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby Envoke » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:22 pm

shamrockshirts wrote:McGrath Liverpool, Ask for Mustafa, he does awesome prices, no BS sales just an awesome drive away deal and aftersales service too.

I've bought 2 cars from him now and will go back again for a UTE later in the year.

Thats my man haha, i service the car in Campbelltown though, i watch my car through the whole process so they dont mess about :)

Clone
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby Clone » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:11 am

Hey guys, why don't you drop by Suttons Mitsubishi at Arncliffe and ask for Mitch. He is a great guy, nice and friendly and definitely not one of those pushy sales person. He is actually the person whom introduced me to the club and he owns a Ralliart himself.

dannyboi
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby dannyboi » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:09 pm

shamrockshirts wrote:McGrath Liverpool, Ask for Mustafa, he does awesome prices, no BS sales just an awesome drive away deal and aftersales service too.

I got my Activ off him a couple of weeks ago. Nice mannered and is patient. We were given the opportunity to discuss what options there were, and to ask ask many questions as required.
As far as pricing goes, I think it was about average, which I'm personally happy with. The optional accessories are a bit inflated at Liverpool though, so I'm sourcing them from elsewhere.

I'll be contacting him in a couple of weeks to organise the 1500km service.

J-ralli
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby J-ralli » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:03 pm

I got my RA from Alto Mitsu in Pennant Hills. Dealt with Nick & Praveen (Sales Manager) and they are def one of the better sales guys around.

Good deal all in all.
Blue Ralli - MY10 with MMCS Pack

JaCe
Alumni
Alumni

Postby JaCe » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:24 pm

jamie885 wrote:Just read through this thread, looks like I will be making my way to pennant hills on the weekend.

I wasted sunday going to Phil Gilbert Mitsubishi & Steve Jarvin Mitsubishi.

Phil Gilber - Waited outside for over 20mins with another couple looking at an Outlander, we both decided to leave.

Steve Jarvin - Hakan, sent an email showing him cheaper prices on Activ's and ES's he told me to go buy it off them because his NOT matching it.

Sooo many wanker dealers out there....

LOL glad to see you didn't give them any business. They don't deserve it.

"A man who stands for nothing, falls for anything."

jamie885
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby jamie885 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:56 pm

Does anyone have an email address for Jason @ Alto Pennant Hills?

I have a few questions but im stuck on the phone with Customs & our clients.

J-ralli
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby J-ralli » Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:04 pm

jamie885 wrote:Does anyone have an email address for Jason @ Alto Pennant Hills?

jho@alto.com.au hope that helps
Blue Ralli - MY10 with MMCS Pack

JaCe
Alumni
Alumni

Postby JaCe » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:39 pm

J-ralli wrote:
jamie885 wrote:Does anyone have an email address for Jason @ Alto Pennant Hills?

jho@alto.com.au hope that helps

lol i wonder how many of us have his email saved in our addy book :)

"A man who stands for nothing, falls for anything."

feral
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby feral » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:31 pm

Hi got mine from Booths Mitsubishi Gosford from the sales manager, the second one i bought from him. I had to get as i also work at Booths.

bboyleo
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby bboyleo » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:20 pm

Very handy thread.

Looks like I'll be getting my Lancer from either Jason at Alto, or blokes at Sutton.

Thanks guys.

Return to “New South Wales”