***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Which dealer did you buy from? (NSW edition)

Local NSW State News, Meets, Cruises, Information & Talk.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Sven247
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby Sven247 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:35 pm

Parramatta Mitsubishi ( PMG)
Staff we're friendly and we haggled them for free stuff as I know they wouldn't drop the price!
"Slaves Shall Serve"

"Honourary SA Member #2 "

MRWOLF
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby MRWOLF » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:43 pm

Subaru Narellan :P :P :P
Mine's quicker then yours!!!

Range Rover Sport 2014-
2013 WRX: 2013-
2009 Lancer: 2010-2013
2003 Astra: 2008-2010

MRWOLF
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby MRWOLF » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:44 pm

I got my Lancer from Parramatta Motor Group out in Parra
Got her for a very good price and loved it!!!
Mine's quicker then yours!!!

Range Rover Sport 2014-

2013 WRX: 2013-

2009 Lancer: 2010-2013

2003 Astra: 2008-2010

Metalstrix
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Metalstrix » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:49 pm

Sven247 wrote:Parramatta Mitsubishi ( PMG) Staff were friendly and we haggled them for free stuff as I know they wouldnt drop the price!

I like the service, but wasn't happy with the result. :S
They will learn... I will always be a step ahead

No longer an active member.

Sven247
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby Sven247 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:24 pm

Metalstrix wrote:[quote:fcf4242a8f=Sven247]Parramatta Mitsubishi ( PMG) Staff were friendly and we haggled them for free stuff as I know they wouldnt drop the price![/quote:fcf4242a8f] I like the service, but wasnt happy with the result. :S

Really???
why is that?
car turned up a month later or something??
"Slaves Shall Serve"

Metalstrix
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Metalstrix » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:57 pm

Sven247 wrote:[quote:3a18a30f9b=Metalstrix][quote:fcf4242a8f=Sven247]Parramatta Mitsubishi ( PMG) Staff were friendly and we haggled them for free stuff as I know they wouldnt drop the price![/quote:fcf4242a8f] I like the service, but wasnt happy with the result. :S[/quote:3a18a30f9b] Really??? why is that? car turned up a month later or something??

Lol it's because I asked about a VRX. I was asking for quotes and they wouldn't give me one unless I put a deposit down. Then they started giving me bullshit stories about why they shouldn't give me a lower price and the best they 'could've' offered me was $490. Not good enough as a reuslt. Regardless, they are good guys

TheVeeMachine
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby TheVeeMachine » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:01 pm

Metalstrix wrote:Lol its because I asked about a VRX. I was asking for quotes and they wouldnt give me one unless I put a deposit down. Then they started giving me bullshit stories about why they shouldnt give me a lower price and the best they couldve offered me was $490. Not good enough as a reuslt. Regardless, they are good guys

I think it's because we're younger than their normal customers. I had a similar experience when trying to get quotes from them. I walked in and asked the first salesman that approached me if it was possible to get a quote for a Lancer and that I was planning on making a purchase in the next fortnight or so, and the arrogant douche said something along the lines of 'come back then'. I ended up making the purchase during the week at the Pennant Hills dealership as, even though the salesman was wary of my age, he was very cooperative and gave me an excellent price (although my constant haggling may have worn him down :wink:).

Metalstrix
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Metalstrix » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:04 pm

TheVeeMachine wrote:[quote:f44e4fbe97=Metalstrix]Lol its because I asked about a VRX. I was asking for quotes and they wouldnt give me one unless I put a deposit down. Then they started giving me bullshit stories about why they shouldnt give me a lower price and the best they couldve offered me was $490. Not good enough as a reuslt. Regardless, they are good guys[/quote:f44e4fbe97] I think its because were younger than their normal customers. I had a similar experience when trying to get quotes from them. I walked in and asked the first salesman that approached me if it was possible to get a quote for a Lancer and that I was planning on making a purchase in the next fortnight or so, and the arrogant douche said something along the lines of come back then. I ended up making the purchase during the week at the Pennant Hills dealership as, even though the salesman was wary of my age, he was very cooperative and gave me an excellent price (although my constant haggling may have worn him down :wink:).

Yeah and Josh (dealer) says to me "No dealer gives you a quote unless you buy." I got one like 3 days ago at that time >.>

TheVeeMachine
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby TheVeeMachine » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:13 pm

Metalstrix wrote:Yeah and Josh (dealer) says to me No dealer gives you a quote unless you buy.

Haha maybe a Bugatti dealer in Dubai.

belle_tb_ES
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby belle_tb_ES » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:20 pm

I originally went to Parra...when I was only looking at quotes (at the time I was deciding between an i30 or Lancer...sitting across from each other)...and they offered me one price only...and from memory wouldn't budge.

Went across the road..they had 2 mystic blue cjs ...... test drove one that had approx 13 000km on it (ex demo)...but wasn't happy with the trade in price they offered for my old car...and I felt rough spots on the paintwork, where they had obviously done a crappy touch up job

ended up at Revesby... only Lancer there (15000km ish), $15000,
PRESENT: 2015 Audi S3

PAST:2009 Lancer ES called Lancee...

Garage: http://clubcj.net/garage.php?mode=view_vehicle&CID=947
I

TheVeeMachine
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby TheVeeMachine » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:03 am

I always find it interesting how a small twist of fate can change a huge aspect of your life.

If I had been on Carsales a day earlier than I started car hunting, I would be driving an Audi every day. If the Lancer I test drove hadn't been blue, my Lancer would have been white. If the Fibresports representative had followed up on my request for an invoice and their bank details to be emailed to me, my car would have had a full body kit from them a month after my purchase (they never contacted me again, and I didn't bother chasing them up). A year later, after deciding not to mod my car apart from one small rear spoiler which was in the right colour and too cheap to pass up, if Tyron (Crift on this forum) had had his car parked in his garage when I went to pick the spoiler up, my car would look like this:

instead of this:

The mod bug's contagious :)

MrLolli
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby MrLolli » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:02 am

bought mine from Sydney City Mitsubishi at Zetland brand new :)

Metalstrix
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Metalstrix » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:13 am

MrLolli wrote:bought mine from Sydney City Mitsubishi at Zetland brand new :)
yes those guys are champs. Johnny is beyond helpful
Last edited by Metalstrix on Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

belle_tb_ES
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby belle_tb_ES » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:30 am

Oh and it turns out that the first owner of Lancee bought it from Parra anyways!!
PRESENT: 2015 Audi S3

PAST:2009 Lancer ES called Lancee...

Garage: http://clubcj.net/garage.php?mode=view_vehicle&CID=947

I

Sven247
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby Sven247 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:18 pm

WOW Meatstix, when I rocked up there, the first thing I made clear to them is I was wanting to know about lancers, and wanting to test drive 1.
oh and I did tell them that I was going to Mazda to test drive a Mazda 6 aswel, little did I kno I fell in love with the lancer, and I had sat down with ASHAY( short indian fella- good service) he did have to speak to his Superiour a couple times coz I wanted more ( of cource) im not young but im sure as hell not old! and got a quote although I had no intention of buying a car that day!
"Slaves Shall Serve"

Return to “New South Wales”