***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Which dealer did you buy from? (NSW edition)

Local NSW State News, Meets, Cruises, Information & Talk.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

twelve
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby twelve » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:58 pm

Bought mine from Tynan in Sutherland

belle_tb_ES
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby belle_tb_ES » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:13 pm

Bought mine from a used car dealer in Revesby but I believe (from what is written on the number plate bracket) that it was sold to the first owner from Parramatta Mitsubishi. $15000 with about 13-14 000 kms on it.
PRESENT: 2015 Audi S3

PAST:2009 Lancer ES called Lancee...

Garage: http://clubcj.net/garage.php?mode=view_vehicle&CID=947
I

jordan.fuchs
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby jordan.fuchs » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:10 pm

Got mine from Greg @ Camden valley motors in Smeaton Grange, very nice down to earth guy, no bullshit gave me his best price which was the best price I had got anywhere. Would definitely recommend him as a salesman.

maxiboyfm3a
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby maxiboyfm3a » Wed May 01, 2013 11:55 pm

Wasn't close to me, but worth the drive for the good price I got. Found my lancer on carsales, bought the cheapest new one.
I got mine from Daniel Wannenberg at Heartland Mitsubishi Castle Hill. Good honest guy, he gave me straight prices and didn't try to sell me any addon crap.
2013 CJ Lancer ES Manual

lancerdarryl
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby lancerdarryl » Thu May 02, 2013 2:37 am

Bought my Evo from Suttons@Arncliffe,execellent changeover from my Ralliart(1st offer was exactly what I was after).Salesman was Brad Holden very good to deal with.I had tried to deal with Booths at Gosford but got lied to about car availability plus their demo car was a 2008 MR with 35.000klm on the clock...........they were more interested in trying to sell me that instead of a new one.
Evolution X MR+ Lancer VRX Sportback +LA Lancer GSR
"Don't back off until you hit something"

24LVRX
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby 24LVRX » Mon May 20, 2013 6:40 pm

I bought mine from Nepean motor group (Penrith Mitsubishi)

Great bunch of people, really nice and helpful! did a good deal for me aswell!
Courtney

*24LVRX*

Metalstrix
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Metalstrix » Mon May 20, 2013 6:45 pm

I bought my Lancer VR from (South) Nowra Holden. My dealer Corey Braddick looked after me really well there, He was a really good and really nice to me as well and wasn't pressuring at all..... at first...

He was one of those dealers who is all happy chappy when you're buying the car. But, once its gone, doesn't give a crap about you. So disappointed that my first dealer doesn't care about his customers. Can't even respond to an email o.O
They will learn... I will always be a step ahead

No longer an active member.

glyken
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby glyken » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:17 am

Got mine from Tynan Motors in Sutherland. Dealer Ian mr. Nice guy, he knows how to take care of his customers up until now.

shiv
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby shiv » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:22 pm

Hey guys, i've noticed there havent been too many good comments about northshore mitsubishi, i'd just like to jump in and say that we've got a new team here, new GM and new sales staff so hopefully from now on your experience can be more inspiring :)

BeHaV3
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby BeHaV3 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:06 pm

There might be a reason Northshore does not get a good reputation. It is still owned by Hunter Holden dealership, just moved premises. At St Leonards, calls were not returned by dealership lead, calls not returned by Service manager, my tyres trashed by the service team reducing the pressure from the 39 i have in them ( plachard plus four) doun to 32 psi, 3 below plachard. Unfortunately i did not notice until too late. Edges now worn on one tyre, so up for another 1200 dollars for all 4 after after less than 10,000 km on them. I pay the dealer premium and get premium poor service. Why would a loyal customer want to go back, let alone a new one?

You asked.........
CJ RA. Stock!

Metalstrix
Post Monster
Post Monster

Postby Metalstrix » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:10 pm

BeHaV3 wrote:There might be a reason Northshore does not get a good reputation. It is still owned by Hunter Holden dealership, just moved premises. At St Leonards, calls were not returned by dealership lead, calls not returned by Service manager, my tyres trashed by the service team reducing the pressure from the 39 i have in them ( plachard plus four) doun to 32 psi, 3 below plachard. Unfortunately i did not notice until too late. Edges now worn on one tyre, so up for another 1200 dollars for all 4 after after less than 10,000 km on them. I pay the dealer premium and get premium poor service. Why would a loyal customer want to go back, let alone a new one? You asked.........

Yeah I experienced what you had too last year with those guys. But luckily, that was under the old management. They have new management now and Shiv (North Shore Mitsubishi) is doing a great job building up the reputation of the place now. They have moved and started again. So we should give them a chance.

Wait until you deal with Heartlands Mitsubishi Peter and you'll love Northshore Mitsu
They will learn... I will always be a step ahead

No longer an active member.

Craker
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby Craker » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:20 pm

Yeah it took them 5 goes to get the correct front Mitsubishi badge.
2011 lancer ralliart sportback
192kw + 370nm at wheels virtual dyno by boostin juice tuning
Hyperflow intercooler, gfb respons bov , gs 3 port
ultimate racing uicp and licp, hyperflow cat back + hi flow cat
MCA blue coilovers and whiteline sway bars
T3 rotors and ds performance pads
enkei sc 22 wheels

Kav91
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Kav91 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:42 pm

Bought my Evo from Alto Mitsubishi, Pennant Hills
Michael, pulled an amazing deal for me, highly recommend.

Return to “New South Wales”