***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Which dealer did you buy from? (NSW edition)

Local NSW State News, Meets, Cruises, Information & Talk.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

bd-850
Alumni
Alumni

Postby bd-850 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:27 pm

clarionhmi wrote:West orange motors are very good... Wayne there does great deals and in most cases delivers to the door in Sydney.... By far the best experience I've had buying a Mitsubishi.... There are in orange nsw too by the way... I now spend the day and take my car there back there for service!! There service dept is very good also

My dad bought a RA intake from there for my chrissy pressie, and was very happy with the service, and told him, anything we want he can get it for us.

tommygun
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby tommygun » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:37 pm

Got mine from North shore mitsubishi ( i think the group also does Skoda, Holden and some others). Dealt with a Michael Chen, great guy for my liking. Straight to the point (unlike one of his co workers). I pretty much gave him a list of what i wanted (in terms of colour and transmisionss etc), and he went about searching and giving me ETA (as i needed the car for work asap). Got everything sorted out quick, bargained for a bit about throwing in some extras. I think i walked away with a great deal.

only problem was when i was picking up the car, the estimated time of completion was off, so i got a few cars saying the car would be ready later (i.e. in a few hrs).

otherwise i would recommend them
Psn: TGunHo

Silver Bullet Rx - Fn01RCs

clarionhmi
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby clarionhmi » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:41 pm

bd-850 wrote:
clarionhmi wrote:West orange motors are very good... Wayne there does great deals and in most cases delivers to the door in Sydney.... By far the best experience I've had buying a Mitsubishi.... There are in orange nsw too by the way... I now spend the day and take my car there back there for service!! There service dept is very good also

My dad bought a RA intake from there for my chrissy pressie, and was very happy with the service, and told him, anything we want he can get it for us.

I was in temora last week!! Even had lunch at the round about bakery!!!
clarionhmi...... now has a very sad remains of a ralliart lancer!!!

Loki
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby Loki » Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:06 am

It's been nearly a year now since I got my baby ... 30k km's later it's still a dream to drive.

I intially begun to purchase a black sedan from the high profile larger Newcastle Dealer and explained that I knew my existing finance company would approve it and that I wanted one with delivery happening within days, not a wait. I was told that it was company policy to tell me that it can be up to 2 weeks but they then assured me repeatedly that the history of delivery was no longer than 2 days.

Despite saying I wanted to stay with my existing finance company they decided to apply using their primary provider (I guess for commission reasons) and got me refused by adding extra's I didn't want. They were ready to throw their hands up in the air and give up then. I rang my finance company and got the approval I knew I had and rang them back and they were less than helpful. Organised a car after 3 phone calls and then sat back to wait. Despite all their promises a week passed and I still had no recieved my new car and was told it would be at least another week for it to come from Sydney.

I went to Brian Kelly Mitsubishi, found my VRX sportback with sunroof and premium sound and they matched the price from the first company who told me I couldn't afford to get a sunroof as well as premium sound.

Drove in one day, said I wanted it and drove away 2 days later as the owner.

I notified the initial company that because of their failure to tell me the truth regarding to delivery I would not be taking their vehicle. They then attempted to threaten to sue me and told me that I would need to pay a $1200 cancellation fee. As soon as I told them to send me the bill and I would take my contract and then bill to my solicitor I haven't heard from them again.

Just glad the car is awesome because it was a pain to get one. It is extremely hard to find a car salesman/woman these days who isn't doing the hard sell. "I can get you a today only price" etc etc. It's not what a customer wants to experience when making such an important decision. When we bought my gf her Ford Fiesta we spoke to Sohag at Thompson Ford Parramatta (yes Newcastle ford sucks so we drove to Sydney). We went there to look at one and ended up buying it because of how helpful and friendly he was. I would happily travel to Sydney and speak to him again.
You know that you have really got to someone when they invest personal time into tracking you down all over the internet.

You know who you are :)

bhm98v
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby bhm98v » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:58 pm

iv got my lancer from lincorp at parramatta,
the dealer was very nice, soon i walk in, just fall in love with the grey baby lacer at the corner of the show room, it was a demo car! :lol:

technofreak1982
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby technofreak1982 » Sat May 15, 2010 6:55 pm

Got mine at Cardiff Mitsubishi. They fully paid my old car off which I owned $2,000 more then it was worth. He went out his way to make sure I got the colour I wanted and even gave me free rego on my old car as it ran out while I was waiting for the car to come up

tommo08
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby tommo08 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:43 pm

hey all i bought mine from alto pennant hills
very pleased with everyone there very friendly and helpful :)

BR14AN
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby BR14AN » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:49 pm

Also Pennant Hills Alto, deal with Jason Ho there he is the greatest. The car got delayed due to customs and he is hooking us up with a car until it arrives :D Thats true service, also gave us a fantastic deal! And is an absolute champ. +1,000,000,000 for Jason at Alto

tommo08
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby tommo08 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:54 pm

i bought mine off nick
but i did meat jason fantastic service from all :D

JaCe
Alumni
Alumni

Postby JaCe » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:49 pm

bhm98v wrote:iv got my lancer from lincorp at parramatta,
the dealer was very nice, soon i walk in, just fall in love with the grey baby lacer at the corner of the show room, it was a demo car! :lol:

Good to hear you had a good experience there. I wasn't so fortunate although it's difficult in hindsight to figure out what was the cause of my negative experience- I suspect it could've just been a case of the dealer/staff playing the good guy/bad guy routine with the salesperson being the good bloke just trying to make a deal keeping the customer happy whilst pleasing the manager and the manager being a hard **** and acting all tough/strict when the salesperson needs to ask permission to do it at a certain price "for today only" kinda thing. That being said, at the end of the day I had cash and was looking for the Evo, but they talked down to me and made me feel like a retard. Or to use their words to me "I don't think you're stupid."

"A man who stands for nothing, falls for anything."

shin91
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby shin91 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:30 am

JaCe wrote:
Ravine wrote:Is the Jason everybody is mentioning the Chinese guy?

If so, i bought it off him when he still worked at Lander.

Hmm not sure if he worked at Lander before (sean- can you confirm?) but I think that's the one. He has glasses and black hair (no dye in other words).

Pity to hear about your negative experience Peter but in all honesty, I found Jason to be one of the best guys to deal with. I do agree that the Parramatta dealer (Lincorp?) was a bunch of tossers though.

yeah i bought mine off jason as well :)
he was pretty awesome and gave me an answer over the phone
2010 manual VRX sedan for $26990
the other dealers thought i was talking rubbish when i told them this price
esp. when i called parramatta the bloke told me to "go buy it then" very rudely.

go to jason at alto mitsubishi, pennant hills.. highly recommended
shin
VRX lancer 2010

shin91
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby shin91 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:33 am

farout looking at this thread now..
so many praises for alto + jason
he must be raking it in hahaha
shin

VRX lancer 2010

BDR-BOY
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby BDR-BOY » Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:59 am

i bought mine in 2007 for $27.990 its only a VR with a sunroof (aparently got it for free) i feel ripped off there was hardly any extras that i could have gotten at that time.

Nepean Motor Group in penrith NEVER again will go there they are the worst people i have ever delt with.....

For warranty and stuff they are horrible.

But the best car i have had tho even with all its little warnings but you get that when ur car is one of the first 1000 made lol.

JaCe
Alumni
Alumni

Postby JaCe » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:47 am

shin91 wrote:farout looking at this thread now..
so many praises for alto + jason
he must be raking it in hahaha

haha i think he is one of the top sellers of mitsu in australia from memory. he has a lot of awards!

"A man who stands for nothing, falls for anything."

keiga
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby keiga » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:56 pm

Hi guys, first time poster here. Anyone has any experience with the dealer in St Leonards? I'm going to test drive a manual VRX there and was just wondering if I should buy the car there as well if I like the car(most probably I will :D ).

Also wondering what is a good price I should be aiming at in negotiation for a VRX? From reading the forum I see 27k is the lowest you can get?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I just realized there's a post about the St Leonards Dealer, so ignore the first part of my questions. :P

Return to “New South Wales”