***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

2013 NSW Bushfires

Local NSW State News, Meets, Cruises, Information & Talk.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

sleeper
Alumni
Alumni

Postby sleeper » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:59 am

i`m glad everyones ok Dor, it sounds like the firies are rounding up the isolated pockets?
jade and i passed the raymond terrace fire on the way down but it was a way off the highway and as jade said the putty road was a bit smokey on the way home but again well away from any fires to the west.
210 KWATW 400nm RALLIART Virtual Dyno 1/1
http://goo.gl/GrUosm

DORA_ANNE
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby DORA_ANNE » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:13 am

sleeper wrote:i`m glad everyones ok Dor, it sounds like the firies are rounding up the isolated pockets? jade and i passed the raymond terrace fire on the way down but it was a way off the highway and as jade said the putty road was a bit smokey on the way home but again well away from any fires to the west.

Thanks Steve & all is Ok here just still cleaning up a bit ... Thought I would show you our neighbors little tinny which is on the reserve behind us :shock: ....

Image ... We had a good downpour of rain this week *rain* so it put out all our smoldering logs & big trees *thumb*
Angels Are Sometimes Disguised As Friends

smokie
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby smokie » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:48 pm

The fire at Colo Heights is the new one to be worried about, it's so remote and hard to get to which is giving the RFS a nightmare task of containing it. I've been asked about 6 times to go out and help, but I don'tr want to give work a bad impression. Luckily there is no hot and windy weather predicted for a while.
25*C, window down with the iPod playing

Mitch
Alumni
Alumni

Postby Mitch » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:36 pm

smokie wrote:The fire at Colo Heights is the new one to be worried about, its so remote and hard to get to which is giving the RFS a nightmare task of containing it. Ive been asked about 6 times to go out and help, but I dontr want to give work a bad impression. Luckily there is no hot and windy weather predicted for a while.
thinking of our fellow firies working there buts off for working on containing the new fire

Return to “New South Wales”