***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Requesting - white out my sportback tails (hatch tails)

Design & Share Your Photochop Idea's & Images.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

lukeaday
Club Sponsor
Club Sponsor

Postby lukeaday » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:21 pm

There is no standard vinyl colour to match effect grey however, I can paint some to match.

Having said this, I have found that the effect grey is a bugger to colour match especially without having the car with me to tint the paint colour over. I have been told that this particular colour has variances and the paint code is just a close match and it needs to be eye matched to the car.
I have some of this colour in stock which is a 95% match.

Also, painted vinyl doesn't like being heated up and stretched around complex curves like what I have done with my tail lights in standard avery 900 series gloss black vinyl.

BUT.... I do have rear tail light vinyl eyelids for sale which I can paint in effect grey.

The other altenative is to use a vinyl mask which I also have to block out the illuminated areas on the lights and spray the actuall covers.
Official ClubCJ Sponsor.

Nick07
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby Nick07 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:04 pm

Luke is it possible to get a back shot of your car with the vinyl? Also would the lights need to be removed to apply it? What is the cost?

MattyvR
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby MattyvR » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:45 pm

Your tail lights look amazing mate...
Would really love to do that. Do you have pre cut kits and how hard would it be to apply?

Return to “Photochop Gallery”